Chapter 8

Hadrian- I walk along the field looking around at the destruction when I stop feeling like someone is behind me.

Dumbledore- "you could of stopped this you know right"

Hadrian- "you should of allowed kids to fight in the first place, now their deaths and blood is on your hand"

Dumbledore- "none of this is my fault"

Hadrian- I turn "and you think it's mine, because I certainly didn't agree to any of this. The little boy you saw when eleven only wanted to be free from the abuse by his own family as well as to be equal to those who are like him to only find out he is a hero and put into a war he didn't want to be in"

Dumbledore- I look in his eyes "your sick"

Hadrian- "I have been for over a year old man, why do you think I left?" I snort at seeing the joyful flash in his eyes, knowing exactly what he is thinking "but don't worry your elderly mind on it, I am getting better, you see someone has a match to me it's like one out of hundred of people to find a match but luckily we found him because turns out he was by my side this whole time and soon I will be able to fight this horrible illness and we shall go on, changing this world for what was it" I smirk to him after tapping my chin pretending to think "oh that right, the greater good"

Dumbledore- "why did you chose his side boy?"

Hadrian- "he gave me freedom and a family, yeah I wanted away from this war originally but the thought of you dying by my want increased me wanting to fight within this war" I say lifting my wand up and opening my hand with his wand now my wand landing within my hand "you were never the rightful owner of this wand, after all I am the master of death and you shall die by my hand no one else" I wave my hand sending the killing curse his way, too quickly that he barely had time to move. I smirk watching his soul leave his body as his life flashes before his eyes and gone all the way to hell were he deserves to be.

Hermione- "what have you done Harry?"

Hadrian- "I send the true dark lord to hell of course, were he belongs" I say looking her him the eyes before turning to leave when I feel two hands touch my shoulder which I freeze them and step away seeing Sirius and Remus "which side are you on, the losers or the winners?"

Remus- "yours always yours harry"

Hadrian- "Hadrian, Hadrian Lestrange now and come before Tom has you arrested like he is with the true leaders of Dumbledore side" I grab there hands and apparate us away "Mother!"

Bellatrix- I come rushing through when I see the two "Remy? Siri?"

Sirius- I smile "hello cousin" I say opening my arms

Bellatrix- I rush over hugging him "welcome home"

----

Hadrian- "it's work corrected?"

Narcissia- I nod "it has"

Hadrian- "can he?"

Narcissia- I smile and walk over to the door opening it up

Hadrian- I chuckle when he comes over and hugs me "don't worry Sev, you saved me, my hero"

Severus- "anything for you Hadrian"

Hadrian- "how your back?"

Severus- I chuckle "fine, yours?"

Hadrian- "more than fine"

----

C.W.