Revenge and Cake

Sleeping peacefully I began to hear voices "Why do you think he is sleeping on the couch ,doesn't he have a bed ?"Lucy asked  , "Who cares , we just need to wake him up ." Natsu replied ."Aye" said a voice I didn't recognize. I decided to make a barrier big enough for the couch so that I could keep out the noise . "D...did he make a barrier just to ignore us ?" Lucy asked , I couldn't help but smile , I stretch   and sit up  , removing my barrier . I look at the two wizards and a very blue cat . I sigh " Soooooo, can I help you guys ?" Lucy smiled " Well the guild master asked us to get you . " . "Oh , well give me a second to change into new clothes ." I get up and walk into my room .After a a few minutes I come out dressed . " thanks for waiting guys." I motion to the door "We ready to head out ?" they all agree and began on our way .We make small talk until I notice Erza eyeing cake in the window at the small bakery ."Hey .... guys I need to go ask Erza something , Ill see you at the guild in a bit ." they smile and wave goodbye . I sneak up behind Erza . "So what 'Cha lookin at ?"  She jumped surprised and turns to look at me "What ... nothing ." she goes red and takes off. I laugh " She's fun ." I turn to look at the strawberry cake in the display  . The store owner opens the shop for business , I go in and buy two slices of the cake . 

Time skip 

 I arrive at the guild and go in , rough housing was taking place , so I causally make a barrier screen to follow me . I see Erza at the bar sitting . I walk over to her and place the bag down in front of her . She looked at me " This spot is taken "she said with a small growl . "Well duh , This is a thank you for helping me last night . Enjoy." I then head for the Makarov's office . 

Erza's Pov

As F/n walks away curiosity took over and I looked into the bag . "It's ....two strawberry cakes ." I think to myself . Mira watched me from the other side   " What  did he get you ." she questioned . I pulled out the two cakes . Mira smiled " Oh my , here one day and he knows your only weakness Erza , he is one to watch ." she jested , I rolled my eyes "N..no this is simply a thank you for aiding him in finding his house last night so he wouldn't get lost ." I said . Mira didn't look convinced "You mean the new house right up the street ?" I nodded "Yes, that house ." Mira smiled at Erza " I bet he-"she was cut off by F/n storming out of Makarov's office  and exiting the guild . Makarov came out and jumped on to the bar . "Master ,what's going on ?" He sighed "Laxus Officially challenged  F/n  . " I nodded . He looked at me with a solemn look " its a fight to the death Erza ." I look at him shocked  "And F/n is going to agree to it ?!" Makarov shook his head" He is going to try and stop this foolishness ." I could see a tear in his eye "Don't worry master, lets have faith in our newest member ." 

Time skip 

F/n pov 

I arrive at the specified field requested in the letter . "Come on out Laxus ." Laxus then zapped himself to the center of the field ,facing me " Do you accept my challenge." He asked , I shook my head    "No not to the death , I will fight , but that is a tad too much ."   Laxus growled at me "I don't care DIE!!!" he shot lightning at me , I tried to create a barrier in time but it moved too fast . It hit me and sent me flying back . I opened my eyes and realized I was on my stomach .I groaned " Well that sucked sparky ." I stand up slowly and begin to walk towards Him " You know what Laxus , You want a fight then you got one !!!!" I clap my hands activating all of my rings at once . I create small little screens around my body making barrier armor . My strength increased by a factor of 5 and my left eye had a line of sight from different angels . "Come on you prick !"

Laxus roared and came flying at me .I caught his punch and landed one of my own ,It sent him back . He jumped up and came at me again, this time I went to summon a barrier to trap him in it , but he moved too fast  . he grabbed me by my neck and started to shock me . I smiled  regardless of the pain . He growled " What are you smiling ,is this a joke to you ?" I spit in his face and kick his stomach , causing him to let me go . once I landed I placed him in a ball like at the guild . he Screamed and started blasting lightning every where , luckily this is a lightning based barrier , so he is just juicing it up . I begin to get dizzy ,but fight it . Laxus starts to dye down "This isn't a win ." he huffed , I laughed " I don't care as long as no one dies ." he looked at me confused "You don't want to kill me ?" I smiled and stand up " Of course not you prick , I may not like your attitude, but that doesn't mean I want you to die ." he looked into my eyes " Don't you want the number one spot in the guild ?" he asked , I shook my head "Why the hell would I want that , I just want to stay in one place , I just want a home ." I answered honestly . He tried to hid a small smile , then sighs " Good ,that's my spot ,For now I will let you live  ." He pretended . I laugh at him and release him . he began to walk away and then zapped away . I smiled and fall flat on my ass " Well not dead is good . "  I stand up and head back to the guild hall.