Fighting For Her

A/n : this is where I become iffy on what happened in the story in the anime , so I am going to make it up as I go seeing how I haven't seen the entire thing yet , So please do not get upset if nothing matches up .

Story start 

I begin to wake up , I slowly open my eyes to see Erza staring up at me from my chest  with a blush and a smile "H...Hi F/n , how did you sleep ?" She asked , I smiled " With you here I slept great ." I said playfully . She smiled and sat up next to me " I ...really hope you don't think badly of me after last night ."  she looked at me hoping I still liked her . I took her hand " Erza I told you , I really like you and an amazing night like last night isn't gonna change it ." I lean forward and kiss her cheek . She smiles " Well I think I need to get going , I have to ask Master a few things ." She gets up and re equips her normal armor . I wave at her " Ill see you later Erza ." I say as she heads out . I fall back asleep not even thinking about being on a bed . 

Time skip Next day 

A loud knock comes to my door , I jump up and head to the door , I open it to see Master " F/n we have a situation , and it involves a guild alliance and we need you my boy ."  He asks . I nod and leave without question . After a while we finally arrive at  Acalypha to meet with other guilds . After alot of greeting and talking Makarov finally gets to the point ." We are all here because of the threat of Oración Seis, they are a dark guild, We will be meeting up with Members of Blue Pegasus, and lamia scale  . We will have delegates , for use we will have Natsu, Erza ,F/n , grey . Now lets get going ." he demanded , I take the order and began to head out , after some time I get an awful feeling and drop to my knees . " Something really bad is going to happen . " I say to myself , I was going to tell Erza and Natsu ,but they seem focused on the mission .I decide against it and keep it to my self . We then meet up with the delegates of the other  guilds . I let Erza deal with the talking , till she begins talking to a short man who is sniffing her . I cant help but laugh at her . She then growls at me " How is this funny ?" , I just shrugged  " Least I'm not the only one who finds you intoxicating in a good way ." I say playfully , she blushes  "NOT THE TIME !!!" 

Time skip 

Before we left we were told we will have a person talking threw our minds by way of magic .I was teamed up with Wendy and a cat named Carla , we went searching in the forest  . I sigh " Ya know you are the second talking cat I have ever met , and to be honest I am a little underwhelmed ."  Carla groaned " Well what were you expecting ?" , I thought about it " Maybe more ..... me me me kind of attitude ." I began to laugh , this caused Wendy to laugh as well . "Well I hardly see how this is funny ." Carla said . Suddenly magic sprung out and snatched Wendy , I couldn't react in time . "Carla Follow her and find the nearest team to help go go go." I hollered , she listened as I ran to keep up . " Hello , Hello voice in my head come in !" after a moment a voice spoke out " Yes F/n ?" , " Someone took Wendy , I sent Carla to track them , I didn't get a good look at them ,but I am on my way in their direction , Just let every one to keep a look out ." I said running . "F/n that means you are on your own , we will try and get some on to meet up with you ." Hibiki said worried . " Negative every one had a job , let them focus on that , I can handle being on my own ." I stop feeling an extreme pulse of energy . " Hey Hibiki , did you guys feel that."  I asked , "Yes , how close is that to you ?"  he asked . "I am pretty close to it , But I have to go after Wendy ." I shout , " No change of plans , we have someone going after Wendy , she is needed to treat Erza , You go to the power source . " . I stop "W...what happened to Erza ?"I ask , my voice shaking  "She was bit by a wizards poison snake , Wendy can treat it , But you need to go after that energy  , you are an S class wizard , this mean you are the best chance at stopping it ." he points out , I growl and my magic aura begins to go haywire ," Fine But she better be fine when I am done. " . " she will be ok-" ,silence " F/n ...... is that  aura you ?" he asked , " Just make sure she gets better ." I growl .