slumber in class Part2

tw// description of abuse and bodily harm

It has been only yesterday when you done the unthinkable, earning yourself today's detention.

You would had never thought that you would openly talk about your father to the only person you were terrified of, not to mention who you had never even talked to.

Laying within your silk and cotton sheets in the Slytherin dormitory was far too good right now, you had the first good sleep you've had in a while, maybe you were worn out from yesterday, or maybe you didn't care about Snape's classes anymore? Whatever it was you didn't care, you felt well rested today and that was just a start.

You had received your detention slip in period 2- Herbology, taking the slip of paper you skimmed it quickly before stuffing it back in your cloak pockets.

detention for Y/N L/N will be held at the students lunchtime period
failure to attend will result in further punishment.

Lunch time came around quite quickly, as much as it was unwanted you wanted to get it over and done with, not once had you received a detention, well, not this year.

'First detention of the year.' Your friend Stella Rein nudged you in the shoulder as the class was packing up to leave. Her mischievous smile was quite contagious, you liked her, she was the only one you really hung around, you didn't spend time with her a lot but whenever you did it was bound to be a good day.

Fortunately she was also in Slytherin, her green eyes matched her dark green robes as her dark hair was normally tied up. Stella was kind and funny, rebellious at times and her mood could change from wholesome to dangerous in a matter of minutes, she was also good friends with Draco Malfoy which was good on your part, because you couldn't get picked on by Malfoy if Stella was friends with him.

'I'm so rebellious.' You joked winking at her, dumping your bag over your shoulder, as the two of you walked out of class with the others with the school bell ringing loudly, you couldn't help but think about how the detention might go.

'Who's it with?' Stella asked.

Swallowing the sudden lump in your throat you cleared it before speaking.
'Snape.'

Stella made a face with her eyes wide, 'Oh not good, I had the bastard first period and he's in one of them moods.' You and Stella continued to walk passed everyone, small and tall, all different houses and group sizes, it was really something.

'Man period?' You looked over to her.
'Man period.' She looked over to you with raised eyebrows and a small smile.

The two of you laughed before she slowed down her pace, looking in front of her you saw Malfoy with Crabbe and Goyle with Blaise standing beside them.

You didn't really like their group, too judgmental for your type, you'd know that they would never pick on you but, you felt comfortable staying as far away as you could from them.