Author Note

Hello! Writer here :D

I was trying to figure out whether to continue this story or leave it here with a mystery and not drag it out... and I decided to write a second part, based on the amount of people who wanted to to continue it.

In part two, the theme of it would be that there was a second part of the curse. It's suppose to end with the cliffhanger. Who's voice calls Matthew? Is Ivan alive? What's gonna happen to Matthew? Why was his memory gone and what part did the shooting play in this story? What happened! ?

Well, you're not suppose to know XD Though I can do a second part, which will be updated soon.

Let me explain the characters cause I got some questions about them, I'll put this up!

Characters list:

Ivan (Russia) main character obviously, cursed and locked away as a "monster". Ends up actually falling in love with Matthew and wants to protect him.

Matthew "Matvey" (Canada) other main character obviously, his entire childhood is forgotten and he's the one to break Ivan's curse. Also terrified by the flashing of cameras and loud noises Also angry about people calling Ivan a monster.

Alfred (America) Matthew's brother-like friend who hates Ivan for kidnapping him, loses sanity when he fears Matthew is dead

Peter (Sealand) Alfred's little brother who doesn't do anything

Kiku (Japan) Just a random friend

Arthur (England/Britain) Alfred's father, houses Matthew

Francis (France) Matthew's father, very overprotective

Katyusha (Ukraine) Ivan's older sister, brings in stranger

Natalia (Belarus) Ivan's younger sister, manipulated into fighting with Ivan and starting the curse (not by choice)

Toris, Eduard, Raivis (Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia) Ivan's servants and friends who came with his family from Russia, killed to help Roma's curse

"Roma" (Romania, he has no "real" name so i called him Roma for short) The "vampire" that curses Ivan and kills the others so he can live longer.

"Bul" (Bulgaria) Hunted down Ivan for killing Roma, blows house up with himself in it to kill Ivan.

Antonio and Gilbert (Spain and Prussia) Francis' close friends who Matthew calls uncles

Gunman (Turkey, sorry Turkey T.T) the gunman obviously

Li and small blonde girl who cries (Hong Kong and Liechtenstein) killed by gunman in school

Kumajirou (excuse me, kuma is a character too XD) Matthew's stuff bear he received as a child after his trauma.

So I'll leave it with this, would you like to know what happened? Who's voice calls Matthew? What's going to happen next? Is the curse /really/ broken?