Part two: Chapter 1

Part Two: One more Miracle

Chapter One

This is Part Two of the RusCan Monster's Heart. It's a sequel and will be based more off of the original as well. I wanted to leave it at the cliffhanger, but I decided to make a second part with a new part of the curse. It may not be as good as the first part and I apologize for that if that's the case. I believe it should be pretty accurate to the first part though.

Enjoy, review, thank you :3

OOOOO

"Matthew! Matthew wake up!"

"Don't die!"

"Don't leave me!"

"Matthew!"

ooOoo

"The whole house will blow up with us inside, I know." Bul said. "That's the plan... my life has been wasted to find you... I want to make sure you're dead... and I want to see Roma again..." His grip on the lighter tightened. "You and me will die together..."

"If you're willing to die... then so be it..." Ivan tried lifting himself up again but he simply couldn't, he fell back onto the bloody ground. "I-I have nothing to live for..." He smiled a bit. "Any life that I have lived took place within the last few days..." He could remember Matthew, the boy he had carried in and tried so hard to keep alive. The boy he had saved and took care of, who had actually cared for him, who loved him enough to break the damn spell they were under... the one that he had fallen in love with. "I've had enough... I'm ready to die... so I can see my sisters and my parents..."

Bul looked down at Ivan, there was nothing left now. He closed his eyes and flicked the lighter on. Within seconds, one small flame had set everything burning, flames and smoke filled the room within a minute, working it's way down to the basement where gas was used as their power source. Ivan closed his eyes, he knew it was over... it was the end of his story. He smiled though, even in the mist of the heat a tear managed to roll down his cheek. He had felt human again, he didn't care anymore. The pain was gone, soon he would be free... the story was over...right?

"Even when you finally die, the curse will never be lifted off of you," Bul yelled. "Your next life will suffer, and the next, again and again always. The curse will never disappear." Bul watched as the fire engulfed the both of them. "It will never end! It will always be there Ivan!"

OoOoo

One more miracle... just for me...

Matthew's foot tapped against the floor as he concentrated hard on his test, he knew he had to be half way done with it by now. He hated midterms, they made him edgy but he was prepared- he had this one! Unlike his dear friend who struggled with the first half of the test just a few seats away. He looked over toward Alfred to see him struggling once again, he smiled a bit toward Matthew and winked, then went back to his test. Matthew calculated the next answer, punching it into his calculator and trying to find the answer that fit.

Since it was midterms, the administrator of the college often walked around the hallways, peeking into each class to see if anyone was cheating or such. He walked past the first door of the room, peeking in slightly, then walked to the next peeking in again through the glass opening of the door. Matthew looked up toward the door that crept open; his foot stayed still now. He watched as the man stepped in and lifted something out of his pocket. Matthew's eyes widened in terror as the man lifted the gun up toward Matthew, his blank eyes piercing through him, and his smile widening with pleasure.

Matthew screamed.

The administration guy quickly came in as the professor quickly went to Matthew to try to calm him down as he grabbed onto his head and continued screaming as the students backed away a bit, completely broken from their concentration of their tests. The professor grabbed onto Matthew's shoulder as his screaming stopped and turned into fearful panting. "Do you need to go to the nurse again?" She asked. "Come on, let's go to the nurse Matthew." She helped him up from his seat as he violently shook, the class staring at him and his freak out once again. Alfred frowned as the professor led him out of the class with the administrator. "Return to your tests!"