Becoming a creator

Welp...I died.. I thought staring down at my Cold dead body.

Huh.. I never thought I would go out like this..I thought as I saw the person who was mugging me run off after shooting me in the chest.

Welp I hope that funking mustard dies...yeah I know I don't usually cuss and all. But when I actually use a cuss word then that means stuff is going down.

Though I do cuss in my  head a lot...just not so much out loud...

Well either way I think I'm...moving on now? I thought as my soul started glowing. Well shoot..I never got to read more forced god of destruction error stories.. I also like that thought even before I found that one story about error being a forced god of destruction. It was very interesting to see more stories like that..

..oh well I guess I'll never get to finish that story now...I thought as I disappeared from this world only to appear somewhere else.

I glanced around before I saw my hands. Uh..did I just become a skeleton now go thought and luckily I was still wearing my clothes that I wore. I usually had some shorts on, shoes with my socks, two jackets on, one of them can become a cloak if I wanted to and my shirt. I liked my clothes.

I looked around to see I was in some sort of room that I recognized. Huh..am I in an undertale au of some sort? I thought before I walked over to the mirror. I don't remember if there was supposed to be a mirror in the living room. I glanced at it and to my surprise, I saw it shimmer and it started showing me an au. I watched and after a long while learned how to control it.

I then accidentally touched it and it was like I wasn't in my body anymore and that I was actually there, watching sans kill everyone in his au to get stronger then the human..is this dusttale or killertale? I thought a bit confused before I decided it was dusttale. But which one and what kind? There are many aus after all, I didn't remember all of them unfortunately. I only knew some and that's because I liked the aus, no matter how much death was involved in it.

Though I didn't like that there is a lot of suffering and if I could help, I would do my best for the best happy ending I could do. I didn't like that in some stories, they suffered because of fate or the creators themselves.

It irritated me unintentionally, I liked some of the happier stories better.

Like if I could, it would have been like naj multiverse or something similar. So the balance was automatic and that they wouldn't have to worry about that and things like resets.

Though I wonder what or who I am exactly. I don't remember about a skeleton like me but then again I don't know everything or too much about undertale and the aus. I just only watched some comics and some of the movies parts like underverse.

That was probably all besides reading fan fictions about them. So I will probably be wrong on things and right on some things. I thought and I wondered what I could do.

Then I heard something echo within me, what?

"Creator...welcome back..it's been so long since a creator has been here..."

I heard, wait a creator? I'm a creator? "What do you mean about that?" I asked them and they were silent for a bit..

"All the creators left this multiverse...they left it to 'fate' and the others. They only messed this multiverse up even more.. without a creator...I'm afraid that it will just become worse then before..but now that your here creator..you can help change this multiverse for the better again. You can kick out those like 'fate' and the other false deities that dare claim some of those they were never theirs. Because all that are in this multiverse, belong to the creators, the creators made them..they made me, the multiverse, I don't belong to them but I belong to the creators."