Nightmares gang find out about dust

I was talking to dust in the mansion, usually no one except dust can hear me.

Which was why I was surprised when error heard me talking to dust. It was a normal day too, I usually talked to dust everyday. No one, not even error has heard me before..so how can error hear me now? I thought as I stopped talking when I heard error ask dust who he was talking to.

"Hm? Why do you want to know Erorr?" Dust said smirking at him.

"Because I don't know who it is your talking to and what if they are a threat?" Error told dust and nightmare who was walking by overheard.

"A threat?" Nightmare said walking in, it caught the others attention since they were nearby but not close enough to hear error and dust until nightmare said anything.

They wandered closer to error and dust, both curious and confused.

"Hmm..well I would know if they are a threat to us or not. They've been with me since around the beginning before I left my au for the first time.
I'm surprised you can hear them now though error. Since you couldn't before..." dust said tilting his head thoughtfully.

"Wait you've been talking to them since then? And we couldn't hear them before? How come I can hear them only now?" Error asked thoughtfully.

Dust shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, why don't you ask my little friend here."

Error glanced around, "um do you know why I can suddenly hear you..uh stranger." Error said and I chuckled, catching the others attentions.

"Eh are they laughing at you error?" Killer said tilting his head.

"Wait you can hear them too?" Cross asked killer when they heard the chuckle.

"I heard it as well..I wonder..do they have any food?" Horror thought with his 'stomach'.

"Hm..interesting and you didn't think to let us know about this dust?" Nightmare asked him.

Dust shrugged his shoulders," you all couldn't hear them before so I didn't bother. I was also unsure that you would believe me or not. So eh either way you still wouldn't have heard them until now." Dust said and error glanced around, waiting for the answer.

Ops..I forgot to answer him, "I don't know why you can hear me now, only dust has been able to hear me and I think that his au was the first one I visited...I apologize that I don't have an answer." I said and they blinked.

"Oh well looks like they don't have an Answer either. Sorry error." Dust said with a grin.

"Hm..what are you exactly?" Error asked me.

"Oh..I don't think you will like this..I apologize in advance and I won't hurt any of you intentionally.. but I'm a creator..you may call me..gray." I said and I saw most of them freeze and error tensed up.

Dust just gave them a look, already knowing it was going to be a pain in his 'butt' hehe butt.

"Chill guys, gray won't hurt you." Dust said.

"And how would you know!? It's a creator!" Error said distressed.

"Hm..if I had my way with this whole multiverse, there wouldn't need to be a destroyer or a balance that need to be held. It would have been like a naj multiverse or something..I don't like that you all have suffered one way or another..I will do my best to help you when you need help though..just call my name gray and I will answer." I told them and they looked stunned while dust looked smug and pleased at that.

They then mostly left dust alone for now.

"Oh yeah I also forgot to ask you something error." I started out and error tilted his head.