The new nightmares gang and their error wake

I was watching our new guests, waiting for them to wake up while output did whatever he wanted, which was eat as many chocolates as he can before two new chocolate addicts wake up.

I looked amused, "output you don't have to eat all of the chocolate at once." I told him and he shook his head.

"Yes I do, if they were anything like my old gang, there will be two new chocolate addicts here now and I am not sharing my chocolate." Output responded to me, eating another chocolate.

I still looked amused and glanced over to the new group, feeling a bit surprised to see one of them watching us.

It was killer who was watching us, "oh your awake." I said with a smile and leaned a bit closer to see if any of the others were awake. It was only killer who was awake and staring at me.

"Hey, output, this killer woke up." I said cheerfully and output got a bit closer, still eating most of the chocolates.

"So he has." Output responded and killer responded to the voice a bit and got up to look at output.

"Error?" Killer said questionably, then he glanced down around him and noticed his error and frowned.

"Not my error?" Killer said a bit confused on why there was two errors. That was when the others woke up to see killer glancing between error and someone else.

They looked, feeling startled at the other error.

"Error?" That nightmare asked, looking between error and output.

"Call me output, I'm also from another multiverse. But my multiverse bad sans betrAyed me. And least your didn't." Output stated, the others looked horrified by that.

"Wait what? Why the hell did they betray you!?" Nightmare demanded with an angry look.

Output shrugged his shoulders, "i honestly don't know."

"Where are we exactly?" Other error asked us and I blinked.

"Oh right, your in my multiverse." I said cheerfully.

"Also call me gray. That's the nickname I decided on when my dust asked me for my name."I told them with a smile.

They blinked a few times at that, "wait your dust?" Cross said a bit startled and I blinked.

"Yeah, my multiverse dust asked me what my name was or what he could call me." I said and sat down on the couch near output while was still eating chocolate.

Which cross and other error noticed and looked a bit delighted at seeing the chocolates near output.

I made a few chocolates and tossed them over to cross and other error who started eating the chocolate happily.

"Wait...how is this multiverse doing?" Nightmare asked with a hint of alarm and worry.

"Oh my multiverse is doing great! So far ink only made about 50 aus! All of them are pretty interesting and it looks like ink won't be creating anymore anytime soon though." I said mentioning how many aus there were and their jaws dropped a bit at that.

"Wait there's only 50 aus!?"the other dust said shocked.

I  nodded, "yeah, there used to be a bit more when both ink and error were forced to make and destroy aus, but that was before I came here and kicked the fake deity's out." I told them and they just freezed.

"...so fates not here...?" Horror Said something for the first time being here and awake.

"No, there is no fate here..not anymore. Luckily I got here just in time so there was no permanent mental damage on ink or error." I told them with a frown and a hint of relief at that.