Visiting dust again...and epictale

Hmm it was an interesting day when I visited dust again. He apparently had to kick some sans out of his home. I wasn't there to see that but he really won that fight.

I thought an felt pleased that dust won that fight with such ease, then I decided to go and see epictale since I don't know much about it besides the memes and all. So I wanted to see how different it is from the others and the original. I thought and made my way over to find epictale.

It took me a few minutes before I found it and got there. I looked around feeling curious about epictale. I never really got to see much of epictale. So it made me curious, I started to take a look around. It wasn't too different besides the clothes and how of them talked and all. I let out a hum after I found epic sans who stopped walking, I stopped too, wondering if he heard me or not.

"Ok bruh, its not nice to follow people around with that intent." Epic sans said and I blinked, feeling confused as to what he meant since I wasn't letting any intent out and then I realized something, he didn't mean me.

Ops, I thought feeling amused. I saw an unknown sans step out from behind the trees. I blinked and noticed it was actually killer sans. Ooohh is it going to be like that one meme where killer and epic fought? I thought feeling even more curious then before.

I wonder if it would be the exact same fight or if it would be different.

"Hmm? You ok have a lot of health for another sans like myself." Killer said grinning.

I tilted my head, I don't know if I actually fully remembered the fight killer and epic had in that YouTube video correctly or not...oh well.. I thought and watched them talk for another minute or two before they started to fight.

I watched with glee when epic brought out his rubber chicken and hit killer with it. Killer was send flying away from that.

They killer took a shortcut and summoned gaster blaster to attack epic sans.

Epic on the other hand dodged out of the way with a grin on his face,  he then took a shortcut in front of killer, hitting yet again with his rubber chicken.

I watched with awe at how the battle was still going on for another hour, then killer summoned a bunch of his gaster blasters, reading to blast epic who continued to dodge out of the way until a set of bones blocked him.

"Dude! That's cheating bruh!" Epic said and at the last second short cut away and carefully put a kick me sign on the back of killers back and hide behind a rock, that was pretty similar to what I remembered around the ending for them. It was an 'epic' fight, get it? Epic? Pfft I suck at making puns but I can try every now and then.

I thought as killer short cut away and epic came out of his hiding spot with a grin on his face, "that dude had no clue he was messing with, did he bruh?" Epic asked his brother who appeared out of nowhere.

"Nope, he most certainly did not bro." The papyrus said and then they both left to wherever they were going. I only followed for a minute or two before I left epictale.

I started moving around again, looking at the different sans and papyrus's and noticed how powerful my sans became...er how powerful dust became. I thought.

I found myself watching a quantum tale au for a bit, watching them all go about their days without the last human falling just yet.

I watched this gaster make time for his boys, in between work and time for his boys, he has some time off for a break.

I nodded with approval of that, I'm glad this gaster attempts to make more time for his kids. I thought feeling pleased.

Then I moved onto the next au that caught my interest, it was a a different horrortale, the difference was that this sans actually didn't get hurt by undyne yet and it's true that the core is finally falling apart a bit, they are still going.

The core also hasn't failed yet like the other horrortale, there was one one copy of horrortale so far.

Hmm..interesting...I wonder if I can infer with the aus with any consequences now? I'm going to see about fixing the core for both horrortales. I thought and started working on it. I wonder what this au will become since the key points haven't happened yet and now never will.

I watched as the name horrortale disappeared and it became...huh..that's an interesting name...I thought tilting my head to take a better look at the new rebirthtale.

I wonder what would happen now? Since I figured the rebirth meant that a new beginning would happen now that it has completely changed from the first horrortale.

I decided to make sure to keep an eye on this au so it won't take a turn for the worst. I thought and left to the next, which turned out to be a new au called starfell. Ohh I remember reading something about a pair of creator brothers becoming the skeleton bro's in starfell. I wonder if it would happen here or if they would stay the same.

To my somewhat disappointment, the creator brothers didn't become their sans and papyrus.. at least not yet..I don't know when that happened in that story or if it would ever happen here but oh well.

I would have liked to meet a fellow creator or two but I guess I can wait longer or so to see if I would meet another creator or not.

Then I left again, going back to dusttale to see dust seeing at his post. I saw his brother coming over, "dust..your brothers coming over." I told him, dust then woke up and sat up.

"Oh hey bro." Dust said while he brother stared a bit in surprise.

"Hmm you are surprisingly enough awake...I'm glad that my teachings are finally getting to you brother!" Papyrus said joyful.

"Now it's turn for dinner sans." Papyrus said bring out a box full of lunch.

Then they had lunch and continued on their day until it was time to head back home.

I smiled, feeling happy for dust and then I went back into my home to sleep until the next day.

____*______*_______*_______*______
Finally finished with 1119 words! Yay! Hope you all like and comment what you think. Ja ne~!