A few days later...

It's been a few days since then, since I also gave him the reset button. He hasn't used it but he saves every single day.

It's probably because he's expecting something to happen, something big and to be honest I'm expecting something to happen as well.

I don't know what, it's not like I check the codes or anything. I had also found some more aus and I was like oh that was here as well!?

Honestly I didn't expect to find freshtale, errortale, inktale, and those other aus that I'm being to lazy to name right now. I knew that they were there but I was a bit lazy at finding them...

I also didn't expect to find ink, fresh, and error  so quickly. I also didn't know if error comes from errortale for real but this  error comes from errortale. It was interesting to watch how they were similar yet different at the same time.

Also fresh has yet to leave his au, I'm guessing this fresh isn't a parasite and since there were many aus because of ink, error was forced to destroy. Ink hasn't really made many aus now and I'm starting to suspect that it had something to do with 'fate' who I kicked out.

I thought and then I kept going back to original dust, this is the only dusttale, there are copies of the others, even horrortale and killertale yet there is not a single dusttale copy au of this one that I've been watching.

It is very interesting to see how different this is to the one I barely even knew.

I thought as I watched over dust. Dust has just been doing what he does everyday but he has now included training with it.

I wonder if I could one day exist out there with my skeleton body and still come back? That's something I should test out later. I thought as I watched dust train by himself.

"Tsk..this might be easier if I had some opponents to fight and get used to it.." dust muttered a bit irritated.

"So you want some opponents to fight?" I asked and dust flinched a bit.

"Gray? You were watching that?" Dust asked a bit.. ashamed? I don't know if that's what it was but he shouldn't be ashamed. I thought.

"Hm..yes..so you want some opponents to fight?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Ok get ready..I'm about to make some for you." I told him and he got into a stance.

I started making some with my magic, I ended up making five for him to start with. All five had a different power and are a little less powerful then dust by themselves.

I watched as dust fought them, I didn't make them to be real, I only made them so they could help dust train. But maybe later on I could change that and they could be dust friends? I thought and I watched dust finally win after a few hours when he figured out how they work.

I smiled, pleased. "Thanks gray." Dust told me as he started heading home and I hid those five and followed him.

"Your welcome. What kind of nickname do you want? Your not the only sans out there." I told him.

"So dear old dad was right about the multiverse theory..just call me dust.." dust told me and I felt relieved a little bit since I've been calling him dust this whole time in my head.

"Ok dust. I'll also keep watching and checking on you, make sure to call me for anything you need." I told him and left to check on ink who was with Dream at the moment.

The both of them were happily chatting away. I know that ink, Dream, and nightmare like to play fight each other.

They even put on an act when doing it, it may even have reminded people of that multiverse with underverse where nightmare wants dream dead there.