4 ~ Anidita to convince Binoy

Do read the Author's note at the end...Let's start...

Continuing from the last part..

Everyone went to their respective rooms...

In Anidita's room..

Bondita - Pati babu...

Aniruddh - (while reading a book) Haa bondita..

Bondita - Aap bed par so jaiye mai couch par so jaungi..

Aniruddh - Nahi nahi.. Tum bed par so jaao mai couch par soo jaata hu..

Bondita - Nahi... Aap bed par soiye..

Aniruddh - Bondita ... Maine kaha naa...

Bondita went near the window and stood their with her back facing Aniruddh ...

Aniruddh - Kya hua..??

Bondita - .....

Aniruddh went near her and stood behind her..

Bondita - Theek hai aap couch par so jaiye...

Aniruddh - Aur tum..??

Bondita - Mai zameen par soungii..!!!!

Aniruddh - Kya Bondita tum bhi baccho jaise kar rahi ho..

Bondita turned towards him and looked at him furiously..

Aniruddh - Ab agar tum aisa ghoorogi toh dar nahi jaaunga kya mai...??

Bondita - Mujhe aapse baat hi nahi karnii.. Ek bhi baat maante hai kya aap meri..??

Aniruddh - (pulling Bondita very close to him by her waist) Waise hum dono bed par hi so sakte hai.. Itna bhi chhota nahi hai ye bed..

Bondita - (breathing heavily) Pati babu aap...

Aniruddh realized that Bondita was feeling so nervous so to tease her he came more close to her..

Aniruddh - Kya mai..?? (whispering in her ears)

Bondita  was not able to say say thing...

Aniruddh - Bolo Bondita..

Suddenely reality hit Aniruddh and he felt like he was imposing himself on her... So he backed off... Bondita took a deep breath and understood what may have caused Aniruddh to retard .. So just to clarify that she has no objection when he comes near her..

Bondita (rose on her toes clutching Aniruddh's shirt and  whispered in his ears) - Mujhe koi dikkat nahi hai..

Aniruddh chuckled at her reply...(Bondita told that for sleeping on bed with him)

They both went to the two corners of the bed...

Aniruddh - Tum chalna chahti ho London...??

Bondita - Agar mai haa bolu toh..??

Aniruddh - Toh phir le chalunga tumhe London..??

Bondita  - Aur agar na bolu toh..??

Aniruddh - Toh akela chala jaunga...

Bondita felt sad even at the thought of him leaving her.. But somehow hid that feeling..

Aniruddh sensed that Bondita didn't liked his reply so he changed the topic..

Aniruddh - Waise mann toh mera bhi nahi hai jaane ka...Yahi sab ke saath rehna hai mujhe ...

But Bondita already had dozed off...

So Aniruddh too slept.. Not before kissing her forehead..❤
________________________________

3 weeks passed like this .. Bondita impressed everyone i the house ... Everyone got used of Bondita near them... Kaka woke up everyday listening to Bondita's aarti... Binoy used to have tea made by Bondita only.. Som got a friend of his... And Batuk got a teacher for him (Batuk is 5 yrs smaller than Bondita and Som is same as that of Bondita ).... And Aniruddh was now madly in love with his wife.. Jist finding ways to come closer to her.. But all in vains because the house members never leave Bondita free...All busy with them...How mean..She doesn't spend time with her pati babu...