00

ⓓⓘⓐⓝⓐ ⓙⓘⓝ

ⓓⓘⓐⓝⓐ ⓙⓘⓝ

Somewhere in the kingdom of Genaia, lied a theatre building where many stage actors and actresses tried their lucks to be on the grand stage in the villagers' eyes and the building was owned by none other than the richest man in the small village, named Shouta Aizawa. He was a slender and tall pale skinned man with messy, shoulder length black hair and he was usually recognized for his worn out appearance, often having a fatigued appearance. He lived there with his adopted daughter, Eri and his relative, Yagi Toshinori.

"Oi, you, come here." The black hair man called one of his actors lazily and a newbie, named Hanta Sero excitedly went to him in his stage costume. Sero fixed his costume and flexed his non-existent muscles, attempting to look cool in front of the little girl, Eri to amuse her. The girl just squealed and covered her eyes with her palms which resulted her father to give him a deathly glare. "Here you go, the supposed Cellophane, take your weapon." Shouta gave him a some kind of tape item made of polystyrene.

The guy grinned in joy and cleared his throat to be cool while holding out his weapon. "Thank you boss–" The tape broke in half and the small stage actor gulped in horror, then he slowly turned around to look at Shouta. Eri who couldn't hold back her laugh anymore just burst giggling and her father did give her a look but it was just too hilarious for her to stop. Shouta rolled his eyes and stroked his black cat in return, ignoring the speechless look on Hanta's face. "Aizawa-san, a humble request–kindly give me a new one–"

The boss just raised an eyebrow and Hanta grabbed a glue behind her with a desperate face. He held the broken weapon on his face. "This breaks when I pull it–" He opened the glue and sobbed. "Then–I have to stop the play and glue it–" He tried to talk to his boss to give him a new weapon but as usual, Shouta wasn't in the mood for that. It was expensive enough to have more actors to pay them and he wanted to use less budget even more. The villagers weren't all rich enough to come to his theatre and if he used the money to buy new stuffs then, what about his profit?

Shouta sighed. "Who told you to act like Cellophane? Adjust it–I don't care–"

"Aizawa-san, boss! Help!" The door was suddenly opened and a mop of red hair appeared from outside, then came running Eijiro Kirishima in panic. His face was purely shock and in trouble. "Boss! These shoes are tight! This is so not manly at all! My nails hurt! Instead of laughing in the scene, they make me cry! Not manly!" Once again, another one tried to persuade him to get another new stuffs and Shouta motioned him to come close. He patted a seat in front of him and Eijiro sat down, crying.

Shouta leaned back and his black cat jumped onto his lap to pur and curl up into a ball, soon, it was sleeping soundly. "Look–" A yawn escaped his lips and Eijiro spared him a confused look. "The actor who played Red Riot before you had a smaller shoe size, so what can I do? Inflation is on a rise–" Another yawn and Eijiro settled down, nodding his head eagerly. "If I had bought new shoes for you, I couldn't have afforded food and we would have to eat your shoes for dinner."