01

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓔⓖⓘⓝⓝⓘⓝⓖ

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓔⓖⓘⓝⓝⓘⓝⓖ

"Your Highness, the estate of Cellaine that you'll be inheriting from the Late King, it's rather expensive. I've heard it's worth billions. Should I put it at–" A man in his late forties laughed in cockiness and she simply looked at him with cold and sharp eyes, making him stop his laughter and gulped nervously. The aura she beheld was something terrifying and he felt really small under her gaze. Her fingers tapped the side of her chair and her ring clicking the surface just made him sweating even more. He then laughed awkwardly, trying to ease tension. "Let me not give it a figure. It's wow–How do you feel?"

The intimidating eyes looked straight at him and she chuckled darkly. "I feel blessed." She crossed her legs and motioned him to continue talking while glancing at her watch. Her silky hair was up in a high ponytail, black leather gloves and knee-high boots were seen and of course, a stern look plastered onto her face. She was wearing a dark suit and tie at the moment and that man dared to lower his eyes onto her chest. The girl smirked at his foolish bravery and leaned back to relax.

The man fixed his collar and gestured at the green haired guy on her right. "Your advisor, Midoriya-kun was saying that guests from all over the world will be attending your coronation." Izuku smiled a little and then his face grew pale when he mentioned about traditions. "The entire estate will be decorated and you'll be crowned with pomp and show. By the way, in today's times–silly is not the word but–I do find it funny. What do you say?" One thing, she really hated. People talking bad about traditions. And he just dug his own grave.

Liliana Emilia Kaine raised an eyebrow and leaned forward to rest her chin on her knuckles. "You think traditions are funny?" Her voice surprisingly became deeper and the man stammered on his words, trying to fix his mistake but Liliana was not in the mood for mistakes. She turned her head towards Leo, her distant relative and the one whom brought him to meet her, and a scowl was on her face. "Is this clown here to waste my time? Are you really going to waste my time?"

"Miss–" Leo swallowed hard and looked at the man who was literally pissing himself. "Excuse me, sir–"

She held her hand up and Liliana landed her sea blue eyes of wisdom on him. Her face didn't show any sigh of anger, just an expression of amusement but that made his skin shiver a lot. One could wonder how did a gaze could do that to someone? Liliana smiled cruelly. "Following our traditions is more important to me than being the Queen. Dismiss. Next, Leo." She moved her hand to shoo him away and Leo brought the next persons who will handle the coronation day.

"So on that day, we'll see you in royal attire, armed with the royal sword, riding a royal horse amongst an army of horses?" A woman in charged asked her and Liliana nodded her head, not even care to say a word. Izuku Midoriya told the ministers that on that day, no one in Cellain will need to cook. And Leo interrupted him saying every resident will be a royal guest and this palace will be decorated like a bride. There'll be fireworks. And everyone will be chanting one thing.