03

ⓕⓐⓛⓛⓔⓝ ⓟⓡⓘⓝⓒⓔⓢⓢ

ⓕⓐⓛⓛⓔⓝ ⓟⓡⓘⓝⓒⓔⓢⓢ

"Holy divine spirits!" Diana could feel her eyes widening in disbelief, even more she could feel her soul flying out of her body once she was brought inside by Izuku only to meet an exact copy of her laying on the bed except, the woman was wrapped in bandages. Her brain stuttered for a moment and her eyes took in more than she expected. The face, they looked total same. The commoner stared at the Crowned Princess which soon to be crowned as the Queen. Her ocean blue eyes were witnessing something miracle, it's like the Universe was trying to push both identical dopplegangers to meet.

Denki only swallowed his saliva in shock. Every part of him went on pause while his thoughts caught up. He placed one hand on Diana's forearm and pulled her aside, giving a new warmth to her to snap her out of it, totally trying to ignore the deathly glare from a blond spiky guy and Diana only blindly followed after him, her eyes still locked on her lookalike. "Uh, Diana? Hold up, did you ever hear that the King visited our place!? Did your mother ever visit this kingdom?!–Wait! Are you hearing me?!–"

"Yes, my friend. I am. And no. The King had never visited our place and mother had never been here."

Denki groaned frustratedly, rubbing his face with his hands roughly, his face fell faster than a corpse in cement boots since he did look excited before and Diana spared him a questioning face, utterly confused with his behavior. "Oh Lord. It's all your mom's fault, Diana, she could have been your sister today, think about all the wealth you should have received! And the food–"

Diana rolled her eyes. "Of course you would think that."

"Oi, you two!" Both sworn friends jumped in fright at the loud voice of the blond guy who looked as if he was an inch away from slicing their necks with the sword he had on his waist. "It's a coincidence that you two look alike. Nothing more. You hear that?!" Katsuki growled and had his full attention on the woman that looked exactly like his Queen. "I've heard that you're a very good actress. Are you hesitating?! If you are then there's no reason for you to breath anymo–"

"Kacchan! Um, you better keep your sword with you–"

Diana raised an eyebrow at the angry pomeranian puppy. "Calm down, boy. Hesitating?" Her face would have a face of angel if her lips would ever break farther apart. The edge was pushed up, scrunching her one eye up, making the blue appear darkened. Her plump lips parted a centimeter, making it seductive to many as she took a few steps forward, getting closer to the security head of the palace and the guy did look intimidated by her approach. "Look here, boy, if we decide to imitate you, even your Izuku-chan here will get confused."

She patted his cheek lightly and smirked even more at his flustered face. She looked at Izuku, sighing. "The point is that he wants me to pose as the Prince's fiancee for four days. And four days also include four nights, what are you talking, Kacchan?" Diana shook her head and threw her hands up, claiming to be sent back, she's not going to play with someone's heart just because someone asked her to. Especially, Prince Shoto's heart. The girl quickly picked up her stuff and Izuku grew panic as she was about to leave.