Shima: A Bet

(Requested by Morgan309, hope you like it!)

Drumming your fingers on the table, you impatiently wait for class to begin. Shima struts in, throwing himself in the seat beside you. With a smile, he turns to face you.
"What's with the long face, huh?" Elbowing you, he laughs. Brows furrowing, you glare at him.
"Early again?" Biting his lip, he stops himself from laughing.
"Shut up!" You cross your arms over your chest. "I'm not used to the new semester's schedule yet." As you pout,  Professor Okumura enters the room. 

Gently placing a brief case on the table, he picks up a piece of chalk and turns to the blackboard.
"Well, this is going to be boring." Shima leans back in his chair. Leaning back to join him, you slouch down. Turning to face him, a mischievous grin spreads across your face.
"I bet we could make it more interesting." You chime. Perking up, he quickly turns to face you.
"Hm?" Arching an eyebrow, he smirks. "How's that?"
"Can you save it for later, love birds?" Okumura clears his throat, demanding your attention. Your classmates giggle and chatter amongst themselves. A deep blush spreads in Shima's cheeks.

Giggling, you lean forward again. You smile at him, causing his blush to deepen.
"What's with that?" You giggle again, gently poking his cheek. Playfully, he bats your hand away and frowns.
"I've never seen you blush like that!" A small smile touches your lips. "Hey, I've got an idea." You chirp. Slowly, he turns to face you.
"What is it?" His brows furrow again as he struggles to regain his composure.
"Let's make a bet." Grinning, you study his face. Puzzled, he waits for an explanation. "I bet I can make you blush even more than that." Leaning on an open palm, you shuffle your seat closer to his. He looks around the room, ensuring that no one is watching.
"Fine. I bet you can't!" He boasts.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed." Smiling sweetly, you start work on winning your bet. Shrugging, he points to his face.
"Nothin' yet." He brags. "Come on! Girls tell me I'm cute all the time." He winks. Covering your mouth with your hand, you stop yourself from laughing.
"Hey! It's not that big a joke." Dramatically, he places his hand on his chest, pretending to be hurt.
"Oh, I'm sure they do." Tilting your head, you bat your lashes at him. "I bet they call you a lot of other things too, huh?" Biting your lip, you twiddle your hair between your thumb and forefinger.
"Yeah?" He swallows hard. "Like what?" He tries hard to hide how flustered he is becoming.
"Oh, really? You're going to act like you don't know?" Leaning closer to him, you notice a light blush rising in his cheeks.
"Don't know what?" Absently, he fiddles with the hem of his shirt. Smug, you smile.
"How handsome you are." Your smile widens into a grin. Still, his blush doesn't return to that same shade of red.

Brashly, you let your fingers brush against his thigh. Eyes widening, he focuses on the desk. Taking a deep breath, he attempts to calm himself.
"Nice try!" His voice is uneven. "It's gunna take more than that." Confidently, he smiles at you. Refusing to be beaten, you move closer again. Firmly, you grip his thigh as you lean against him.
"I couldn't sleep last night." Taking advantage of the fact that Yukio is focused on writing on the blackboard, your lips skim Shima's ear. Clearing his throat, he clenches his fists on the desk.
"Oh yeah, why's that?" His blush is slowly getting brighter. Flirtatiously, you giggle.
"I was thinking about you." You whisper seductively. Nervously, he shuffles in his seat. Clearing his throat again, he lightly taps his hands on the desk.
"What about me?" Apprehensively, his eyes meet yours.
"What it might be like to kiss you." You move your face slightly closer to his.

Noticing Yukio turning to face the class, you move back quickly. Keeping your hand on his thigh, you squeeze lightly. As Yukio turns to write again, you look at Shima. His cheeks are a deep shade of red, his eyes focused on the table. Smirking, your hand leaves his thigh. Leaning in again, you giggle.
"I win!" Victoriously, you taunt. Pouting, he crosses his arms.
"Yeah... Well..." He thinks hard. "I bet I could make you blush quicker!" A little to loud, you laugh at his proposition. Yukio shushes you impatiantly.
"Go ahead and try, big boy!" You laugh, covering your mouth to keep yourself quiet. Sulking, he sighs hard and turns to you.
"If I win, you have to go on a date with me!" Sour mood melting away, he flashes a cheeky grin.
"Deal!" Rolling your eyes, you sigh. "Give it your best shot!"

Mischief spreads across his face, eyes narrowing as he looks at you.
"Okay, same time tomorrow everyone!" Yukio speaks loudly. "And you two, pay attention next time." He gestures to you. Looking at Shima, you both giggle.
"I have an idea." Winking, he pulls you close. Before you have time to react, he lands a hard kiss on your lips. Heat fills your cheeks. Moving back, his smile widens.
"I think I win." He chuckles. As you look behind him, you notice your classmates watching, jaws dropped. Exhaling in frustration, you frown at him
"That's cheating!" You pout.
"You didn't set me any rules!" Shrugging, he takes your hand. "Where you wanna go?" He smiles playfully.
"Date was your idea, you pick!" You try to hide your happiness with joking anger. Gleefully, he leads you out of the room and past your gawking classmates.