Bon: Training

(Requested by Morgan309, hope you enjoy it!)

You run through the forest. It's cold and dark. Not the ideal time for a training exercise outside. Clumsily, you trip over the root of a tree. Landing on your face, you let out a surprised scream.
"Ouch!" You groan, rolling to lay on your back. A heavy drop of rain pats your cheek.
"Perfect!" You whisper to yourself. Sighing, you lay still as rain begins to pour. You hear a low chuckle.

"That's an interesting way to find the demon." Bon laughs. "What are you doing?" He leans over you.
"I fell." You shrug. Shaking his head, he removes his blazer. You shake your head.
"Stuborn as always." He rolls his eyes, dropping the blazer onto your face.
"Hey!" You shout. "What's your problem?!" Sitting up, you frown at him as you throw his jacket back at him. With another chuckle, he shakes his head and sits beside you. Gently, he covers your head with his jacket to protect you from the rain.

Leaning closer, he delicately wipes your face. Eyes widening, you stare at him.
"You've got mud on your face." Showing you his hand, he smiles. You let out a quiet laugh.
"I kind of landed on my face." You blush. Loudly, he laughs. "Yeah, thanks!" You grumble. With a slow sigh, he smiles sweetly at you.
"Dumb ass." He mutters, leaning into you again. Cautiously, his lips meet yours. A warm hand cups your face softly. Moving away, he leans his forehead against yours.
"I've wanted to do that for a long time!" He speaks quietly. A smile pulls at your lips.
"You've got mud on your face." You giggle, wiping his cheek.
"Shut up and kiss me." Grinning, he scoffs.

Eagerly, you move your lips to his again. His tongue finds yours, dancing slowly against it. As you lower yourself back to the cold ground, you pull him with you. Positioning himself between your legs, his lips move to your neck. He peppers the sensitive skin with loving kisses. Biting your lip, you rest your hands against his chest. As he exhales quickly, his breath tickles you.
"I love you, ____." His whisper is barely audible. "Man, it feels good to get that off my chest!" Your eyes meet. Affectionately, you kiss him.
"I love you, too." You grin.

Coughing and panting, Rin leans against a tree. Noticing the two of you, he clears his throat.
"Er, what are you guys doing?" Blushing, he scratches the back of his neck. Moving back, Bon helps you up.
"We were having a moment." He frowns. Rin smirks.
"Oops!" Giggling, Rin walks away. "I'll leave ya too it then!"
"I'm going to kill you, Okumura!" Bon shouts. You laugh, snaking your arms around his waist. Looking up at him, you smile. As Rin disappears, Bon's eyes meet yours again. A deep blush spreads in his cheeks. 

Anger melting, his sweet smile returns.
"Well, I suppose we have work to do." You sigh heavily.
"Yeah." He nods. "But we should definitely continue that later!" He winks mischievously. He takes your hand in his.
"I think we make a pretty good team." He pulls you onward. To your surprise, you trip on the same tree root and almost fall to your face again. Giggling, he catches you. Shaking his head in false disappointment, he turns to you again.
"Looks like I can't trust you to walk on your own!" He smirks. Bending his knees, he turns away from you. Giggling, you jump up. He carries you from the small clearing on his back.

A whistle sounds, followed by the bright flash of a flare gun.
"Looks like time's up anyway." Pointing forward, you laugh. "Now, onward!"
"You are pushing your luck!" He chuckles, pretending to almost drop you. Locking your legs around his waist, your fingers gently dance against his chest.
"Don't you dare!" You order. "If you drop me, I will kill you!" You fain anger. As you reach the large clearing in the forest's center, he places you to your feet carefully.

"Before we go out there..." He leans closer and kisses you passionately. "I need to ask you something." Nervous, his hands tighten around yours as he grips them.
"What's that?" Curious, you look up at him as he struggles for words. Taking a deep breath, his eyes meet yours.
"Would you, er..." He looks to the floor. "Go out with me?" He closes his eyes tightly, anxious of what your response may be. Gently, you coax him to face you.
"Of course I will, you idiot!" You smile. Nerves falling away, he grins. Someone blows the whistle impatiently to call the class back.
"Now, come on. We can finish business later!" You wink. Smirking, you walk into the clearing hand in hand.