Rin: Street Fight

"Have you seen Rin anywhere?" Concern growing, you ask Yukio. Shaking his head, he shrugs. You exhale heavily. "We were meant to study." Resigned, you sit at an empty table. The canteen in the Okumura's building has become your regular meeting place for these study sessions. Rin had never been late before. If anything, you were a little late today. Stomach somersaulting with building anxiety, you impatiently drum your fingers on the table.

The double doors slam open. Rin stumbles in, panting heavily. As you turn, you see blood trickling from his nose. His shirt is covered in dirt. Shooting up from your seat, you run to him. Gently, you grip his arms and look at him for a long moment.
"What the hell happened to you?!" It comes out in a way higher pitch than you had meant. Wiping the blood away with the back of his hand, he giggles quietly at you.
"It's not funny!" You frown, hands dropping to your side. Keeping his eyes focused on the floor, he shrugs.
"Yukio, where's the first aid stuff?" You spin on your heels.
"Er, in the kitchen. By the stove I think." He shoots a disaproving glance at his brother.

Hurrying, you march into the kitchen and search for the first aid kit.
"Sit down." You shout to Rin. "And you best tell me what happened to you when I get back out there!"
"Good luck!" Chuckling at his twin, Yukio leaves the cantene as you storm in holding the kit. Rin is leaning against a table, sulking.
"Sit!" You command. Without saying a word, he jumps up and sits on the table's edge. Carefully, you take his face in your hands. Small scrapes and grazes are dotted over his skin. Shaking your head, you root through the kit for something to clean his wounds with.

"So?" Your eyes meet his. "Any more I need to take care of?" Cautiously, you begin wiping the dried blood from his face. Wincing slighty, he nods. Hesitantly, he unbuttons his shirt. Slowly, his tail drops to the table, revealing his bare torso. Deep scrapes run across his chest, as if he had been pushed into a wall.
"What happened?" You ask, wiping the last of the blood from his face.
"Nothin'." Furrowing his eyebrows, he looks angry. "Just got into a fight with some stupid guys." Patting a plaster onto a deep cut on his cheek, you nod.
"Go on." Urging him to continue, you pause and watch him.
"They just said something annoying and I couldn't help it." Eyes dropping to the floor again, he avoids looking at you.

There is a moment of silence as you fiddle with the wrapper of an antiseptic wipe.
"What did they say?" Throwing the wrapper to the floor, you start to gently dab the cuts on his chest.
"Something about you." Shyly, he looks back up at you. As your eyes meet, you feel a pang of guilt.
"You did this to yourself for me?" Your hand rests gently against his chest. Nodding, he looks embarrassed. A sweet smile touches his lips.
"What did they say?" Clearing your throat, you resume cleaning the injuries on his chest. Sighing heavily, he looks down again.
"They were just talking about stuff they wanna do with you." He blushes slightly. "It was disrespectful. I had to stop them." With a finger, you guide him to look at you again.
"I'm a big girl." You smile. "I can take care of myself. I don't want you getting hurt on my behalf." Chuckling, his mood lightens. Cupping his face, you ensure his eyes stay with yours.
"Yeah, I know." A warm hand holds yours against his face.

A long few seconds pass as you look at one another. Hesitant, he closes the space between you. Soft lips meet yours. Gently and passionately, he kisses you. His fingers tangle themselves in your hair. Moving your arms around his neck, you pull yourself closer to him. Timidly, his tongue finds yours and moves against it. Slowly, your hands move from his neck and rest against his chest. As his lips leave yours, he grins at you.
"You know I'd do anything for you." His voice is quiet.
"Idiot." Closing your eyes, you leave a soft kiss on his cheek.

Mischieviously, he smirks.
"Come here." Fingers taping the table, he invites you to sit beside him. Silently, you jump up and join him. Tenderly, he kisses you again. As the kiss deepens, you feel heat filling your cheeks. Laying back against the table, you pull him with you. Instictively, he moves himself between your legs. You feel him smile into the kiss as you loosely lock your legs around him. Soft kisses tickle your neck. Your fingers run through his soft hair. A clammy hand moves up your thigh, pushing your skirt to your waist. Swallowing hard, your hands trail down his chest. Clumbsily, your fingers fight with the buckle of his belt. His breathing quickens as you unzip his trousers. Following your lead, his fingers eagerly pull at your underwear. As he leaves harder kisses against your neck, you move his trousers and underwear down.

Resting his forehead against yours, he pants. As your eyes meet, he softly pushes himself into you. Your fingernails dig into his chest slightly as you begin to moan. Biting your lip, you try to keep silent. Your lips meet in a loving kiss. As his lips move to your neck, a loud moan escapes you. In response, he quickens the pace of his thrusts. As he pushes against your sensitive spot, you arch your back. Skin tingling, you feel yourself on the edge of a climax. As you arch your back further, pushing your bodies together, he gently nibbles your neck. With a hard thrust, you feel him release into you.

Breathing heavily, he slips himself onto the floor. Taking your hands in his, he pulls you up and embraces you. Kissing the top of your head, he nuzzles his face into your hair. Moving your arms around his waist, you sigh happily.
"I love you, ____." He whispers, with a shaking voice. Looking up to meet his gaze, you smile brightly.
"I love you, too!" On your toes, you kiss his cheek.

Heavy footsteps approach the room. Speedily, Rin zips his trousers up. His tail wrapping back around his torso, he begins buttoning his shirt. Laughing, you smooth his hair. Yukio and Bon walk through the double doors, chatting amongst themselves.
"I invited Mr. Suguro to your study session." Yukio smiles, gesturing to the taller boy, who looks unimpressed. "Since Rin was late." His eyes stray to the floor.
"Er..." Bon gestures behind you.  "Who's panties are they?"  Pointing, he chuckles. Yukio places his head in his hands, hiding his embarassment. As you and Rin look at each other, you blush profusely. You had completely forgotten to put them back on.
"Oh, and Rin..." Yukio's hands drop to his sides. "You have makeup on your shirt."
Nervously, Rin scratches the back of his head and giggles.

Sitting around the table, the four of you remain in an awkward silence. 
"Gunna explain yourself?" Yukio speaks in an authoritarian tone. Rin glares at him. 
"Come on, prof. I'm sure you can guess what they were up to!" Bon leans on the table before realisation hits him. 
"It was this table, wasn't it?" He frowns at you and Rin. Giggling, Rin throws his arm around your shoulders. As he snuggles his body against yours, he looks at Bon.
"Yup!" He gushes. Yukio blushes
"Okay, you three. Study!" He hurries out of the room. Sighing, you look at the pile of books he left at the end of the table. 
"Suppose we have to." You sulk.