The airport craziness

Ugh I'm so tired. I get no sleep and barely eat. Being a full time college student and having a full time job gets so tiring. I'm just glad I'm going to a school in my state to make it cheaper. I was just studying when I got a call from my mum. "Hi mum" "hey Honey you know how me and your father have been wanting to go to the United States?" "Yes mum it's the one thing you love to talk about" "well we finally saved up enough after taking your advice and we leaving for the summer" "oh sweet, when will you be leaving?" "This weekend come drop off us with your brother" "of course I'll be there well I have some work to get done I'll talk to you later" we hung up the call, why did I feel so nervous? I mean it's my parents dream to go the USA but it's such a far flight. But at least they will be happy finally living out their dream. Now if only I can live out mine. I'm obsessed with the Harry Potter series especially Luna love good. My friends think I'm crazy for liking her I will always pick her until it's her or Draco. I would pick draco then. He deserved a better ending for the misunderstood character he was. But my dream to meet one or more of the cast members. Especially Tom Felton oh my is he dreamy or what! But I got to finish studying for this cosmetology test I have tomorrow. I finished studying and went to bed. I woke up feeling stressed. This test is worth almost 2/3 of my grade this semester, and with my parents leaving. I have never asked my parents for help with money or anything I'm doing quite well with money actually. I have my licenses but no car. My brother is the complete opposite. He only asks for money for Awhile he begged me for money. I have only asked once actually now that I remember I hadn't enough to pay bills once and they helped out but I still paid them back. My brother is 23 and stills lives with them. I live by myself in an apartment. It's quite big for how cheap it is. I have an extra room, a study room and my bedroom. Plus two bathrooms and a balcony. It was perfect my life was set in place. I have a year and half left of school. Little to no dept. my parents are bugging me about getting married. I don't really care for love unless they look like Luna or Ron maybe draco. I'm kidding I want someone who looks like draco always.
SOME TIME HAS PASSED
it's now the weekend, I got in the bus to go to the airport while I was on the bus I saw someone with a Harry Potter book. I love seeing other pottetheads it makes my day. I pulled out my copy of the Half blood prince. I could probably recite this book by heart. It truly is my favorite book. My favorite movie is the prisoner of Azkaban. 1. Sirius black is hot in that 2. Draco got hot. I was able to read a couple chapters before I got to the airport I walked to where my parents said they would be. "Hi mum" "hi sweetie now are you sure you guys will be fine? We'll be gone three months" "mum I'll be fine idk about him" "words hurt" said my brother. "Shut up you know it's true you will end up staying at a friends house asking me for money for stupid crap" we talked and said our last goodbyes. "Need a ride home? Or are you going to be to stubborn to say yes" "no I'll be fine I'm going to get some lunch anyways" that was true I was going to get some lunch here. I didn't eat breakfast again because I didn't want to miss saying goodbye. I found a small cafe in the airport, I ordered some soup and while I ate I noticed a giant group form right outside an airplane exit thingy. I heard some scream "OMG ITS TOM FELTON!!!!!" Yeah yeah I should've went and said hi but he's a busy man and I'll let be. I started to walk away and I saw someone sneak away probably someone who had the same thought as me. I got to the stairs and I got pulled into a random room. "What the hell is wrong with you?" "I'm sorry you are the only one who isn't trying to rip me to pieces" omg I realized who it was it was literally Tom Felton! "Ok but that still doesn't explain why you pulled into a random closet!" "Shush I need you to switch me jumpers so I can sneak out" OH HELL YEAH but I wasn't gonna let him just switch me like that. "Why should I?" "You can say you have THE Tom Feltons jumper" yeah that sounds amazing but no "no I need something in return" "like what a car?" "If I didn't even let my parents pay for my first car why would I let you? You can give me a ride home" "really?" "Yes really" we switched jumpers and mine on him was a little tight he's lucky I love oversized jumpers. Yeah he's never getting his back though. He held me close as we walked out to his car. It was a white bmw, my dream car. "So where do you live?" You pulled up google maps and typed in your address. It was an awkward car ride. I'm trying to not freak out on the outside but on the inside IM TOTALLY FANGING! We arrived to my flat. "See ya around I hope" said Tom. "Yeah bye thanks btw" that's where we left off. I ran upstairs and called my best friend. "BITCH YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" "What" "THE TOM FELTON JUST GAVE ME A RIDE HOME AND WE SWITCHED JUMPERS!" "Holy shit" we talked for another little while. I heard a knock at my door, I then remembered I left my house keys in my jumper pocket which has my room number on it. It better not be him. "It's open!" Omg he walked in! He's in my house! "Wow stalker much?" "Hey I need help again can I hide out here til the news calms down" "fine only because you are already here" I went to my study room to study he followed me in. "May I help you?" "I'm bored you are very boring person." "Well I have college I need to study for, go watch a movie or something" that's when I felt my office chair get pulled he was literally just pulling out of my study. "FELTON, I need to study!" "studying is for nerds" "I'm sorry I'm nerd then!" Ugh he was acting like a three year old! Maybe he's not all that I thought he was. "If you don't come hang out with me then I'll scream!" "Don't scream I'm the one who should be screaming because you, my celebrity crush, just walked in to my house like just like" "ooh someone has a crush" "someone has to be constantly running the paparazzi" "fair point" please god make him shut up! "Ok can you just shut up?" "Make me" OMG HE TOLD ME TO MAKE HIM. He pulled me into a kiss. "Oh That's a shock" I said.