The date

Tom came by an hour later. "Well hello beautiful" "hi handsome" "so what's the plan for tonight?" "Dinner then a stroll in the park" "sounds lovely" we drove in silence for awhile. "We are here" we walked into a very fancy restaurant and we were immediately bombarded with paparazzi. I knew my family and friends were gonna see it and question me about. "I'm so sorry for them" "it's ok, I knew what i was getting my self into when I said yes to being your girlfriend" we order food. As we were just talking some more news places came up to us asked some questions. Finally our food came and we ate in peaceful silence other the music. He would not let me pay for my meal made me feel bad ofc. "You are so stubborn" he said as he put his arm around my shoulders. We walked to a woodsy part of the park where there were rocks along a stream very big rocks and trees. We laid down on a rock and I fell asleep because I woke up in the back of the car. "Well hello there sleepy head" "did I ruin the date" I asked as I climbed up front. "No this was a better ending then what I had in mind" I rested my head in his shoulder and he rested his hand in my thigh. I instantly got butterflies literally I got butterflies every time he glanced my way or even briefly touch me. I truly love this man not just because he's tom Felton but the  little 5 year old boy he acts like but then he can also act like a 21 year old. He noticed I was deep in my thought. "Hey darling you alright?" "Yeah bubbas just deep in my thoughts" "what are you thinking about?" "You" I did notice realize what I had just said. "Oh really? Now that's very much like a fan girl" "oh shut the fuck up" "that's a big word for you" I'm not very tall at least compared to him I'm not. We finally arrived at my flat. We walked in holding hands. I love this man. I went into my bedroom and got into some pajamas. I walked out to the living and sat on the couch next to Tom. "hey babe" "wanna watch a movie?" I took this as a chance to make him cringe. "harry potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" "oh fuck no" I already had it playing. he groaned in pain. "haha you know you love me"  'maybe" it was up to where Draco was first meeting harry. "and I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" "I'm going to kill you later" I was laughing so hard at this and how embarrassed he is. we finished the movie and he was more red than a tomato. "lets watch another movie" i picked of course prisoner of azkaban. "why do you have to torture me like this" 'because i wanna watch harry potter right now you can go to bed" "ugh you are lucky i wanna cuddle with you" we fell asleep half way through. we got at least 3 hours of sleep before i heard violent knocking on my door. "babe i have to get up" "ugh don't" he gripped my waist even tighter. he eventually let me get up after the knocking. "hello lilah its like what 4am why are you here" i forgot i was only wearing one of toms tshirts and booty shorts. "wow Solomons got laid last nignt" " shut up why are you here 4am?" "My sister threw a party and I want to sleep" she literally invited herself in. "Hi tom" "lilah" those two got along not well bug it was ok. "Im taking the bed you two have fun out on the couch" i went laid back down with tom. "Ugh she's annoying sometimes" I hesrd you her say from my room "I HEARD THAT" "I KNOW". Me and Tom went back to bed but I woke up 30 minutes later. I carefully got up to go watch the sun rise. I heard someone open the back door and lilah walked out. "I can't sleep" "ugh same thanks to you" "tom and you are adorable" "thanks, I really love him" "I can tell" we talked for another hour thats when I hesrd tom calling my name. "Out here babe" he came and joined us. I only have two chairs out on my balcony. "Here sit" i gave him my seat and he pulled me down to sit on his lap. I fell back asleep. When I woke up an hour later tom and lilah were talking and having a blast. "I got to go ill see you later tom bye y/n"  "bye" me and Tom stayed out on the balcony until he got a call. We went inside to answer it. I couldn't hear what they were talking about. He came out with a really sad face. "Darling..."