The talk

after Dinner we kept sitting in the unbearable silence. " I can not do this anymore tom I'm sorry for raising my voice at you I didn't want to it just came out" "it's fine" "but it's not I had no right to talk to you like and my anxiety has been so bad lately..." I trailed off. Realizing what I said. "Darling how many things are you not going to tell me?" "I know I should've told you but I felt like you were gonna leave me""why would I do that?" "I don't know" "was that a panic attack?" "Yes it was" "next time how can I help you" "I really don't know I barely know how to help myself" it finally wasn't an awkward silence anymore. I felt happy again. We arrived to toms house. "Bubbas why are we here? I don't have any of my things here" "it's ok just come in" I walk through the front door and HOLY SHIT. He was house was a decent size but decorated so nicely. "Wow it's so nice" I realized it's the first time since we started dating I've been to his house. We always stayed at mine. He went straight to his office to work. Oh how the tables have turned. "I'm bored you are very boring person" I say walking in. "Well I have work to do" I started pulling his chair away from the desk. "Y/n I have work" "but I need cuddles or imma die" "after I finish this work" I faked dying and fell to the floor. "Bleh" he ignored me. "Ugh fine I'm going to steal one if your jumpers" I went and picked out his slytherin quidditch jumper he had. I walked back into his office only wearing the jumper it was oversized so it was like a dress on me. I was scrolling through my phone when Delilah texted me.
D- y/n have you heard from your mum?
Y- no last time we talked she was going out while in California
D- oh no
Y- what?
I checked the news and there was a bad earthquake causing a lot of people to die. As I scrolling through pictures of the incident I saw my  dad. I couldn't believe. I tried so hard not to cry. I got up randomly and ran to the bathroom. Tom noticed and saw my phone lying there was the news article. He was confused since my dad wasn't really recognizable for him since he hadn't met him yet. "Y/n?" He knocked on the bathroom door. I couldn't find words at all I was crying so bad. He opened the door and saw me cuddled in the corner crying. "Hey what happened?" I still couldn't answer. He had my phone in his hand. He was trying to find something that's when he saw what Delilah texted me and it hit him. "Oh darling I'm so sorry" he came down and sat in the floor next to me. I could not stop crying. But after awhile I stopped so I could call my brother like he would really care. (B-brother)
B- tf do you want y/n
Y- I know we don't get along but...
B- hurry I'm in a hurry
Y-dad died...
B- really funny y/n bye now
He hung up. I bursted out in tears again. "HE DOESNT FUCKING CARE" I screamed I was so mad and sad. "Hey it's gonna be ok he's a dick for that" " I know he is but he's now the only family in the state" I'm just glad I'm an adult so I don't get put into a foster home. I was able to stop crying so I can bake something . Cooking and baking helps me take my mind off things. I decided on sugars cookies since my recipe was my mom's favorite. After I made them, I showered up and laid on toms bed while he finished work. I was just scrolling through tiktok with tears running down my face still silently so Tom can peacefully work on his movie. He had a month left of filming then it comes out in two months. I just hope he doesn't have to leave again. When tom came in to lay down I was still awake and with the lights off and my phone screen light at full blast you could see the tears running down my face. "Oh darling I know how hard is it and I'm so sorry you lost him but I promise you he is looking over you right now" he got in the bed and cuddled me. We were facing each other, my head hurried in his chest, we look like this.

Lilah had called me saying she was on her way over here to check in on me

Lilah had called me saying she was on her way over here to check in on me. I didn't want to wake up Tom. He already has to deal with me being clingy now me being sad it's a handful. When I let lilah she screamed. "Ooh are you ok? I-" "shut up Tom is still asleep let's go in the back yard" we went into the back and talked it was like 12pm and Tom was asleep. I went to make sure he wasn't dead and he looked so adorable while asleep I had to take a photo.

I went and showed Delilah

I went and showed Delilah. "BRO LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS" "oh is that how you feel?" I heard Tom walk out and say that. I still had my phone out showing the picture. "I uh can explain" "stalker" he said and walked to sit down on a porch chair I sat in the next to him and lilah sat on a swig bench he had. We were all talking for what seemed like hours mostly about my parents. "Hey love I have to get ready for work stay as long you guys want just whoever you invite don't tell them it's my house" I laughed at this. "We won't" I then remembered what scene he had to do today. The kissing scene. God why did I get involved with an actor. No no he loves me. He said it him self. "Hey you alright?" "Ugh I hate life right now" "me too" I started to feel the panic attack slowly start but I'm pretty good at keeping them diskette if I try hard enough. "Earth to y/n Y/N" "uh?" "You miss him uh" "yeah I do, ugh don't fall in love" I say as I turn in my chair so I'm falling out of it. "Gosh y/n he's just doing his job btw how's work and school?" "I got put in paid leave because of my dads death and school also put on a leave of absence sending me everything online so it's going great" "oh shit does tom now" "yeah" she had to leave for school and work I stayed behind. I was so bored. I went into toms room and looked around. We've been together for a month now. I never thought it would last this long. I was looking for where he kept his jumpers because I cold and the one I was wearing didn't smell like him anymore. When I found them I also found a box I opened it up and man did I fall in love with man even more when I opened.