A month later

Well folks it's our 6th month anniversary. I had gotten Tom a photo book of all my favorites memories. We had plans for dinner at 6:30. I made toms favorite food. Shepherds pie and chocolate milk. It was 5:45 and I got ready. I picked out a green silk cami dress. I grabbed my pearl earrings. It was 6:29 and I heard Tom knock.
Y: well you are early Bubbas
T: eh yeah...
Y: what's wrong
T: we have to break up
Y: wait what
T; we have to break up it's not you it's me
Y: I should've seen this coming
T: see what?
Y: you breaking up with me.
T: please just don't spend for ever grieving over this bye y/n
Y: fuck you I don't get an explanation?
T: sadly no
I slammed the door on him and leaned against door and started crying. I lost him. He promised he loved me and would never leave me. HE FUCKING PROMISED! He broke that dumbass promise. I don't wanna hear the name Tom Felton anymore I don't wanna see that filth little... mudblood! I'm even using his lines. I grabbed his gift and ripped it up while crying. I went to my room grabbed all of his sweaters shirts and everything I owned of his. I threw into a box. I felt so empty without him. Why no explanation? Was there someone else? Had he been cheating on me? I started crying even more not knowing lilah had come over.
L: you alright there?
Y: he did the one thing he promised he would never do
L: wydm?
Y: he broke up with me today
L: omg what was his reason
Y: he didn't give me one
L: oh he won't hear the end of this
I tried to get her to stay but it was too hard she was already on her way to murder Tom.
TOMS POV
I had to break with y/n today. No I wasn't cheating. No there is no one else. Only my heart beats for her. I had to move to California for a movie. I didn't want her to go through a long distance relationship. I know I hurt her a lot. I broke a promise, a big one too. I want her to have a perfect life. And that's not what long distance relationships are. I love y/n so much. When I was her door I could smell the shepherds pie and she even got all dressed up. God I feel awful. I was sitting on my couch when I heard a knock at the door.
T: it's open
L: YOU MF WHY? wait what's with all the boxes?
T: I'm moving that's why I had to break up with her
L; you didn't want to tell her? Dude she's broke like she isn't letting one in you broke her I guess famous people do care more about them selves then others
T; wait!
Fuck! I was too late to explain myself. In the end I had no real reason. I had two days til I was leaving I should've waited but I couldn't. I wanted to get it over with.
Two days later back to your POV
I finally got the courage to drop off toms stuff. Lilah drove me. I walked to the door. No car. Strange. I knocked. No answer. I looked in a window. There's an empty house. No one not a soul. I broke down crying. HE GOT UP AND FUCKING LEFT! HE LEFT! Where did he go?
L: it's ok he's not worth it
Y: I just wanted an explanation
L: I think his new post explains plenty

 HE GOT UP AND FUCKING LEFT! HE LEFT! Where did he go? L: it's ok he's not worth itY: I just wanted an explanation L: I think his new post explains plenty

I started to have a panic attack of course Tom has been the only to help me. Lilah was trying but literally only Tom could help. It's because over the last 6 months, we actually got to know each other. To me he was more than Tom he was someone I loved a lot more then I loved more then myself. I heard Lilah call someone. I couldn't hear I just ran back to the car. I just wanted to go home I couldn't do this anymore.
Lilah came finally and we left she took me back to my apartment and I went straight to my room. I locked the door and cried even more. He fucking left the country without telling me.
COUPLE DAYS LATER
Ofc everyone channel was playing toms live.
Tom singing: I'll stop the world when I'm with you....
Interviewer: now who was that written for?
Tom: my ex lover. I wanted to play it for her the night we broke up.
Interviewer: why did you and y/n break up? You guys were a power couple!
Tom: because I had to move here. We would still be together if I didn't have to move here
Interviewer: wow that's sad. You chose career Over her? Damn that's messed up
Tom: don't get it twisted. Yeah that's my love.
Interviewer: sounds like you love her a lot
Tom: I do and I didn't say it enough. I truly miss her.
Interviewer: wow that's true love
Tom: I guess it was. She's blocked me on everything. Even tiktok
Interviewer: well let's say she gives you a second chance would you take it?
Tom: faster then you could say quidditch
Interviewer: let's hope she's watching tonight
I broke down crying because I still loved him. I had also gotten into writing music and playing guitar to make me feel better. I felt better while playing. (We gonna act like this ain't a song and that y/n wrote "where's my love" I thought it was fitting) I wrote a song for Tom that he would never get hear me play. Which is kinda sad but eh. I once recorded me playing and posted it to Tikok. It kinda blew up like a lot over 2 millions and 1.2million likes. People really liked it. Fox News saw it and messaged me about doing a interview. Me? I'm not famous I wrote one song and now people want to interview me? Probably for my side of our break up but it's fine. Lilah kept Tom informed about my life. He found out about my Fox News segment. I was nervous I couldn't think about Tom even if the song is about him. Finally the day had come.
Interviewer: everyone please welcome y/n l/n!
Y/n: hi thank you for having me!
Interviewer: no problem! Now let's start about getting to know you.
Y/n; what would you like to know?
Interviewer: everything
Y/n: well I grew up in London. I don't have the best relationship with my brother. But my mum and i were fairly close. My dad and I had the best relationship out of all of my family.
Interviewer: had? What happened?
Y/n: he visited the USA and got caught in a bad earthquake which led his death.
Interviewer: oh wow I'm sorry well let's get to something we all wanna know
Y/n: what's that?
Interviewer: you and Tom Felton dated. How was that and do you miss him?
Y/n: oh yes I do miss him. He's honestly the best. He acted like a little five year old when I would try and do homework. Interviewer: what's your favorite memory?
Y/n: the night we met. We already all know that story but I was trying to do homework and he was sitting on the floor next to me, I'm a huge potterhead so I have closet full Harry Potter merchandise. Including a card board cut of Draco. He got up and saw it he couldn't stop laughing. Then he grabbed Dracos wand and handed me hermiones then we had duel. After the duel he went to go get food and came back with my whole kitchen.
Interviewer: truly sounds like love at first sight
Y/n: it sure felt like that
Interviewer: well let's hear the lovely new song that got you this spot
I went and got set up I sat on a stool grabbed my guitar and started playing
Y/n singing: did you run away? Did you runaway? I don't need to know. If you ran away, if you ran away come back home......just come home
Interviewer: holy cow I think we can all tell who that was written for. Anyways that's all the time we for today folks
I walked waving I felt so proud! I made it on the news
L: AAH IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!
Y: thanks now let's go eat I'm starving
L: ok
We went to an Italian restaurant. Since I had Tom blocked on everything I didn't here about his return for some odd reason so when I saw him standing at the restaurant I bolted out and hid in an alley trying to calm down. Why I was having a great night
L: you ok?
Y: I saw Tom in there and got freaked out
L: yeah he came back to well see you and congratulate you
Y: ugh I wish he would just stay I wish I never helped him that day
T: you really mean that?
Y: shit and yes I do you walked out not me
L: just let him explain
T: please
Y: not now I have plans
I walked off and called up nick asking him if he wanted to go to a club he said he couldn't so I just walked to the park and sat near a small stream
L: she doesn't actually have plans she was gonna get dinner with me
T: I can tell
L: why didn't you wait? So I could talk her into it?
T: I'm sorry I had to