Chapter two

The weekend

the morning sun seeped threw the black curtains of asami's room waking her up. she yawned and stretch then got up to take a shower to wake her up.  with a quick shower, doing her morning rituals of brushing her teeth and hair then applying light make up. She heard a knocking at the door, with a confused look she went to the door.

" korra?" asami asked utterly confused until it hit her her crush of three years is moving in with her. " totally forgot you were coming over, i'm so sorry come in." korra just giggled and walked in.

" It's no problem ..." she committed the thought " especially when you look that good this early." asami blushed and the she realized she had said that out loud.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" korra asked slapping her forehead. 

"you don't look so bad yourself avatar." asami said in a flirtatious voice making korra blush a bright red.

korra clears her throat and asks her to help her with her bags. " korra is this all you have?" asami asking amazed that there was only two duffel bags and and a suitcase. 

" yeah i dont really have much most of my stuff is still in the southern water tribe." korra explained  as she walked up the stair to her room, which happens to be across from asami's.

It hasn't really set in for asami they she would be this close to korra all the time, but she was excited to see the adventures later. 

A couple hours later korra and asami were sitting in the living room watching some romance mover which korra wasn't into she like action movers but she loved the way asami look watching it.

it was about 7pm when korra's stomach strated to growl " hey sami i'm getting kinda hungry wanna order some take out?" asami nodded her head and walked to the phone" i'll order the food you put something on." korra got up and went thew and found the perfect mover, a horror mover.

" korra you know I hate horror movers." asami said with a pout. korra chuckeled " you're fine you got the avatar to protect you." korra winked making asami blush. 

"come here if you get scared you can hold onto me for safety." korra said while patting the spot next to her. Asami smiled sat next to and laid her head on the muscular girls shoulder.

about forty minutes later the food got there and they eat and shared a bottle of whine. To asami's surprise korra was a little bit of a light weight and was a little tipsy.

"sami you got anything stronger ?" asami got up to grab a bottle of cactus juice from the cabinet.

"Are you sure you are a little bit of a light weight?" asami asked skeptical. " Am not plus we gotta celebrate us living together." korra replied 

three shots later and korra was already slurring her words together which was a sign for asami to cut her off and get her some water. "why are women so fucking perrfect." korra say's drunkenly. Asami just chuckled "umm I don't know korra." 

" with her perfect hair, and those red lips, not to mention the most beautiful green eyes." Asami just blushes. " I would tell her fow I feel but she has feelings for someone else, do think she'll ever feel the way i feel for her?"

" you never know korra you just have to put yourself out there." The heiress says making the drunk avatar smile. " know lets get you to bed so you can sleep this off." korra frowns " noooo I wanna stay with you pretty lady." 

"come on korra just for a little bit and when you sober up you can come back out." korra sighs in defeat and lay's down in bed, without hesitation she falls asleep leaving asami to her thoughts.

'she's just drunk right she didn't mean what she said did she?' asami shrugs and decides she will confront her about it later and turns on a mover while korra rests. 

__________________________________________________________

korra shoots up from her sleep panting from having a dream about her past battles. " aghh, why does my head hurt?" she say's as she head to the kitchen for some water to heal her head.

"hey how are you feeling?" Asami asked while walking into the kitchen. " like shit but it's getting better." korra smiled and continued her healing.

"I told I didn't think it was a good idea to drink that much but you don't listen to me." asami said in a teasing tone making korra roll her eye's. " hey so you said some things while you were drunk, can we talk about it?" Asami asked nervously.

" I don't really remember what I said but sure." korra put the water down the drain and sat with asami. " um well you kinda admitted you had feelings for me..." korra's eyes widened as it all came back to her like a slab of earth sent by toph. 

"I-... um yeah I do have feelings for you, i've had them for years." korra sighs in defeat not looking at asmi afraid of her reaction. A hand lifting her chin making her look into the emeralds she loves so dearly leaving her in tears. 

" can... can I kiss you?" korra nodded and asami leans in. gentle lips press on the avatars with nothing but passion and fireworks, korra kisses back with just as much passion. only braking the kiss to catch their breath.

" you have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that." asami smiles lovingly."I might have an idea." asami replied and kissed korra again.

__________________________________________________________________

As the night went on they held each other neither one wanting to let go. It was about one in the morning when they decided to go to bed 

"hey sami will you stay with me?" korra asked with pleeding eyes

" of course, good night avatar." korra smile and wrapped around asami's waist.

 " good night sato."