Chapter six

The next day: Lin's POV

buzz....buzz, I look over at her phone and see Asami texted the god forsaken group chat that Korra took upon naming ' MILFS, DILFS, baddies and M*ko' which I think is highly inappropriate.

MILFS, DILFS, baddies and M*ko: ( avatar's bitch: Asami, Airhead: Tenzin, Asami's pet: korra, daddy: kya, simp: Bolin, sharkbrows: Mako, Spirit girl: Jinora, The gay Beifong twin: Wei)

Avatars bitch: Is everyone good to come over at 7?

Airhead:  Pema and I cant come tonight but we will make it up you.

Asami's pet: No worries Tenzin...

Daddy: ten ten you weren't invited but yea i'm good for 7 do you need me to bring anything?

Avatars bitch: nope just yourself. 

Me: yea i'll be there.

Simp: yea ill be there im picking opal up so we might be a little late.

Sharkbrows: idk if i should come or not...

Asami's pet:  why wouldn't you come?

Sharkbrows: ughhh... yesterday... yk

Asami's pet: oh yea... its up to you.

Me: Mako you will be there thats an order

Sharkbrows: yes chief...

Spirit girl: Kia and I will be there.

The gay Beifong twin: ill be there catching a ride with Bo and Opal

I turned off my phone and get back to paper work.

____________________________________

Airtemple island

No POV

when Korra arrived at the island she went straight to Kya's healing tent ignoring everyone spoke to her, she was mad.

" what the fuck Kya?" Korra yelled entering the tent.

" huh what'd I do?" Kya looked confused.

" I don't know crashing and spying on my date last night when i already told you i would tell you about it today."

" about that i truly had no intention on doing so but Lin had already made the reservation and it would be rude of me to decline." Korra just sighed and hugged Kya " so you gonna tell me how it went? It must have been good sense you guys ended up getting arrested for you know what." Korra smirked.

" YOU WHAT?!" a loud familiar voice that could only belong to the airhead himself.

Korra smacked her forehead and glared at Kya who mouthed sorry. " Tenzin... hey did you get a haircut?" Korra tried to change the topic but obviously failed.

" what? no. don't try and change the subject, you got arrested last night?" 

" hahaha... kinda?" korra rubbed the back of her neck looking at the ground.

" why didn't Lin call me?" Tenzin stroked his beard and raised an eyebrow.

" because we called Lin and Kya to bail us out." Korra said and Kya smacked her forehead.

" good job Korra." Kya glared at Korra then back at Tenzin.

" us? and i would have thought Lin was the one who arrested you. also you never answered what you did."

" Asami and I, nope Mako arrested us, and I don't think you should know." 

"Korra tell me what you did right now!" 

" fine since you want to know so bad Asami and I got caught having sex in her car... oh and Asami and I are dating." Kya stifled a laugh and Tenzins eyes went wide with shock and anger.

" YOU WHAT!! WHY WOULD YOU HAVE SEX IN HER CAR?" Tenzin yelled

" WAP" Kya repeated herself from last night.

" what does that even mean?" Tenzin asked.

" wet ass pussy." kya said it bluntly and not shuddering once.

" KYA!" tenzins face went red.

" what you asked?" Kya laughed.

" what is all this yelling about?" Pema asked as she walked into the tent.

" oh Korra got arrested for having sex with Asami in her car... also korrasami is happening and i explained to Tenzin what wap means and he's embarrassed probably because he can't make you cum." Kya explained and Pema and Korra did the oop face at the last part.

" You know what fuck you Kya." Tenzin stormed off.

" Did I lie?" Kya asked Pema.

" Sadly no but that's what I have my vibrator for." Pema shrugged her shoulders " Korra so you and Asami huh?"

" uh yea... speaking of i need to go help Asami with getting the house ready for tonight." Korra said as she walked out the tent. she didn't need to go help Asami for another 3 hours but she wanted out of that awkward situation. she went and got her glider and headed back to the Sato estate.

______________________________

sorry this one is a little shorter I'll try and make up for it.