chapter four: Date Night

TW: smut 

A short drive into the heart of Republic city, the couple arrives at Kwong's a rather luxurious restaurant. The two step out of the car and walk in to the restaurant. while asami talks to the hostess korra looks around curiously, stopping only when she locked eyes with a familiar blue eyed water bender on the other side of the restaurant." dammit kya I should have know she'd pull something like this" korra mumbled to here self rather angrily.

" korra?... korra?... BABE!" asami shouts waving her hand in the young avatar's face.

" huh? sorry what's up? korra asks rubbing the back of her neck with a innocent smile making asami roll her eyes playfully 

" come were going to our table." korra nodded and follows and looks back at kya with even more shock when she see's the chief of police sitting with her.

" psst sami, correct me if im wrong but is the kya and lin on a date?" asami rose an eyebrow and looked at the way korra was pointing to, to only see no one other the the water bender with the chief of republic city police herself.

" that's definitely them, unmistakable I can see that very sexy scar from here." korra rolls her eyes at the statement and chuckles 

" should we say something?" asami nodded and they get up from the table walk over to them.

" korra! Asami! fancy meeting you two here." kya say's trying to sound convincing and shoots korra a wink. which korra returns with a glare.

" I could say the same what are you guys doing here... together?" Asami asks with narrow eye.

" The same as you two I presume... getting a bite to eat with a hot date." korra and asami both go wide eye at kya's comment and lin groans and shrugs her shoulders.

" I see well I was nice seeing you two were gonna head back to our table." korra grabbed asami's wrist and they headed back to their table. they both look at each other and start busting out laughing.

" I thought Lin was going to shit herself." korra manged to spit out in between laughs.

" I know, I knew she liked women no one that intimidating could be straight." Asami chimes in trying to catch her breath. after about a minute of laughing they returned their full attention back on their own date. 

" so, where'd you get the suit? I look really good on you." korra smiles and motions back over to kya.

" kya had it for me. why? I have no idea." korra said with a light chuckle. 

" well you should wear the more often you look really sexy in it." asami said in a low voice making korra blush but before she could say anything the waiter came to the table.

" Hi my name is Lee and i'll be your waiter to day can I get you started with something to drink? the waiter asks with a sweet smile

" water will do thank you." Lee nods and moves to korra.

" and for you miss?" 

" water if fine thanks." he nods and walks off.

After receiving the waters and ordering the food they start talking about work and training the new airbenders. when a idea shoot into korra head, she smirks and looks asami up and down.

" hey sami?" korra asks still with the devilish smirk on her face.

"mhm." asami mumbles while taking a sip of water.

" You look really sexy in that dress but i'd love it even more on my bedroom floor." korra expected it to send asami threw a loop, but the comment didn't even face her.