chapter five

"what the flameo is wrong with you two?!" A loud stern voice shock through the whole precinct making the couple wince knowing what was coming.

"lee put them in interrogation room three." lin pointed at the two with an angry face.

"yes chief." 

"kya you might not want to come in for this." with concern in her voice turning towards the women she adored.

" oh im coming in for this someone has to make sure you don't kill the avatar and her girlfriend." kya chuckling as she and lin made their way to the room. 

" you've got to be fucking kidding me, what the hell possessed you to have sex on the side of the road you were 10 minutes from the sato estate ." lin's disappointment can be seen even through that chief mask she wears.

"WAP..." kya mumbled under breath making korra chuckle and asami blush. unfortunate lin didn't fin it funny.

" kya you are not helping." lin's glare could cut through the toughest of earth but it had no effect on kya, kya just winked and turn towards the couple in cuffs.

" so you two left the restaurant in a flee which we noticed by the way, so you could have sex on the side of the road?" kya asked with a narrowed eye.

" kinda?" korra said with her lopped sided smirk and rubbed the back of her neck.

kya shot the a stern look before saying " I couldn't be prouder, korra I always new there was freaky side to the both of you, you remind me of myself when i was you age." kya smile as she remembered her youth.

"KYA OUT!" lin scolded but kya just laughed.

"oh linny don't be like that, you cant be hypercritical we've done this exact thing before or did you forget our first date and how it ended in the bathroom of the restaurant, then in the ally, again the car, that was just the beginning..." lin had a look of horror on her face and turned to look at korra and asami who's eyebrow were lifted and eyes widened.

"I-" lin was at a loss for words which gave kya a sense of pride.

"The bathroom?" korra asked in a whisper.

"the ally?" asami asked in the same volume as korra.

"oh yea she quit the wild one... she got a lot of stamina too." kya said with a smile lin still horrified with the fact that kya would even bring up their sex life in front of the two people she saw as the daughters she never had.

she regained the ability to speak. " kya quit talking before I arrest you myself." kya gave her sultry look.

" yes please as long as you use those cables of your's." kya said with a wink.

lin walked to kya pulled her by the arm and forced her out the door before returning to the two she was supposed to be scolding.

"can we forget the happened?" lin asked in a defeated tone.

" yea im never gonna un hear that." korra said and asami nodded in agreement.

" how about you let us go and korra and I will never tease you about?" asami asked with a hopeful tone. lin debated weather or not she should. they're just horny teens, hormone controlled idiots. she sighed and nodded.

" fine but next time you wont get off so easy, also this goes without saying no more sex in public places. Do you understand me." 

" yes ma'am." asami said.

" yes chief" korra said.

" oh and I don't want to ever get a phone call saying you two have been arrested. korra and asami I know I cant ever replace your real parents and same goes for kya but we see you two as the daughters we never had." korra and asami both at the verge of tears attacked lin in a platypus bear hug.