Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Revelations part 2

Jonna

I remember running and not being able to stop. I was scared for my life. I don't know why, I just was. Something or someone was after me but, I don't know what or who would want to harm me. I stop running and so does 'it'. I turn but, nothing is there. I round in a full 360 circle. Nothing. "I'll love you forever" someone whispers in my ear and I turn and see Cameron. Cameron... he looked beautiful his red eyes sparkling with love and affection. We were both in all white. White...it was gorgeous. He smiled at me and I smiled back. This wasn't my cameron though. He looked and felt different....

"Wake up sleepy head, it's time to go home!!!!" someone shouts in my ear. Right away I know it's Joanna, she always does that. I groan but quickly snap my eyes open looking over to Joanna wide eyed, mouth agape. I just remembered something! I also remember what happened to me. Every bloody, horrid, vivid detail. I grab my phone and type 'I remember everything!' "Oh my god, that's amazing!" Joanna cheers. I look at everyone in the room-mom, dad, friends, Joanna; all smiling at me.

Joanna helps me to the bathroom and I do my business and brush my teeth. I get measured for my cruches and we leave the hospital walking to the car. 'Can I talk to you Cam?' I mouth to Cam. "Sure I need to ask you something too so..." he trails off. I just do it, why not? I lay my cruches down and Cam looks confused. He goes to speak but I cut him off by smashing my chapped lips against his soft, plump ones. It takes a couple of seconds for him to react but he eventually begins to kiss me back.

He encircles his arms around my waist and I run my fingers through his silk, light brown hair. We make out in the hospital parking lot for like 5 minutes but had to pull away to breath. Both of us were panting heavily. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Cameron asks nervously after catching his breath. I nod and smile. He grins back so wide I thought his jaw might break. He brings me in for another kiss but a loud horn beeping interrupts us. I jump and screech ending up in Cameron's arms wincing after putting pressure on my ankle.

"Hey if you guys are done playing tonsil tennis in the middle of the parking lot, could you get your asses in the car so we can go home?!" Joanna shouts. I chuckle and Cam grabs my cruches, with me still in his arms bridal style. My ribs ache, but at the moment I don't care. We walk to the car well, Cameron walks I just hang and he sits in the back seat putting my cruches down and sitting me on his lap. We drive off.

My dad glares at Cam in the mirror and my mom practically bounces in her seat. "So are you two a thing?" Chris and Noah ask at the same time... weird. I blush and look down fiddling with my white and blue, hospital wrist band. Cameron chuckles and nods. "Awe, my baby boy has a boyfriend!" my mom coos but at the same time squeals.

I blush scarlet and groan. I hide my face in Cam's chest and feel it vibrate as he chuckles. We get to my house and everyone disperses around the house. I pull Cameron to my room when nobody was watching. I push him on my bed after sitting my cruches down. I lay next to him. We just cuddle in a comfortable silence. I turn to face him and see he's staring at me with love, affection, and admiration in his bright red eyes.

(Bit of fluff ;p you're welcome)

He pulls me to him and connects our lips. They move in sync once again. The kiss gets heated quickly and I pull Cameron's shirt over his head and we continue to kiss passionately. He pulls my hoodie over my head and we're both now shirtless. Good thing he doesn't look at my scars, that'd ruin everything. He kisses down my jawline toward my neck. I moan in pleasure.

He continues to kiss my neck until he finds my sweet spot that make me moan so loud, everyone downstairs probably heard me. He nibbles and sucks on the spot, I let out groans of pleasure the whole time. He lapse his tongue over the spot multiple times. He's licking me? It felt good so I pushed that thought aside. I feel his sharp teeth graze the sensitive spot then sink into my neck. I scream in pain but in a few seconds the scream turns to multiple loud moans. He sucks, licks, and bites-I can't control myself and the noises escaping my throat.