Prologue

"BTS! You're on in 5 minutes!" A staff shouted through all the noise here backstage and my heart started to beat faster. We've been performing for years already yet I always still feel nervous in each performance. I guess that's just how it is whenever you're doing something that makes you happy.

"Are you ready Tae?" I was snapped back into reality when Namjoon hyung called me. I gave him a smile before nodding, too nervous to utter anything but he understands.

"Must be extra nervous since..." Jungkook suddenly appeared and they all started giving me teasing looks. I tried to fight back the smile that was slowly creeping onto my face but of course, I ended up grinning like an idiot.

The five minutes left continued to feel like years and once I wasn't expecting it to be over, we were already called to the stage. The lights were off but the audience is bright from all the lightsticks and the stadium is filled with screams for us. Just a few seconds after we got in our position, the blinding lights turned on and focused on us. It didn't take me long to adjust my eyes to the sudden brightness.

And there she was, the most gorgeous woman in the universe. She was doing nothing but I can already see her grace and elegance. Her beauty is nothing to be compared to any other. Her heart is full of love and kindness. I can never be more grateful for having to call her mine even if I cannot shout that out loud in the world. Maybe one day we'll be able to freely love each other but that day is just not today.

Our performance went smooth, with few mistakes every now and then but nothing too big. It's sad that I only got a few glances at her but at least they won't found out. I'll just go to her dressing room if it isn't too dangerous.

"Good job boys! You did great as always!" Our staff and managers welcomed us back to our dressing room and we all thanked them before finding a place to lie down.

"Taehyung-ah, there are very few people in the corridor right now. You want to go to hers now?" Manager hyung sat down beside me while waiting for my answer. I opened my phone which I grabbed before lying down and messaged her, asking if she's in her waiting room.

Nana
Be quick, I had the lamest excuse ever.
I said I'll be in the bathroom.
Don't take too long or the fans will notice.

I jumped out of the couch as she finally replied after 10 minutes of waiting. Everyone looked at me but I paid no attention to them. I gabbed one of the coats in the rack and a face mask before dashing out of the room. They all know where I'm going so I didn't bother saying anything. I looked around for the last time just to see if there are any fans of any artist here since all the artists and staffs in this industry already knows about us. When the coast is clear, I opened the door after knocking thrice.

"Hey gorgeous," I removed the coat and mask as soon as I closed the door and pulled Yoona in a tight hug.

"I missed you a lot," She sighed as she hugs me just as tight. Me being taller than her, I kissed the top of her head before enjoying the comfortable warmth she gives me. After a few minutes of standing in the middle of her dressing room, we both decided to sit down and talk about random stuff.

"Did you like our performance?" I asked Yoona while caressing her hair. She's leaning on me right now and one of my arm is around her. We both want to be as close as we can after a few months of not seeing each other.

"It was perfect! You look especially handsome earlier and I almost smiled too much while watching," I chuckled as I can already imagine her trying to stop her smile and failing miserably. I just know that she failed but I'm not complaining.

"So I'm not especially handsome now?" I tried to tease her but failed when she said, "No, you're the most handsome you can ever be whenever you're with me."

A wide grin appeared on my face when Yoona kissed my cheek. I swear that her sweetheart will be responsible for my death someday. But again, I am not complaining.

"And we all know you're the most gorgeous you can ever be whenever you're with me too," I said before pulling her into a short kiss, knowing all too well that Yoona needs to go back to her seat with the other artists now.

We ended up having a make out session for 5 minutes and only ended it when someone knocked on the door, and called for Yoona.

"I guess that's our cue to separate," Yoona said and we both chuckled bitterly before fixing our appearance. Yoons retouched her makeup while I made sure that there are no lipstick smudged on me and wore my coat and mask again.

"Do you think we can spend some time later?" Yoona asked as we were once again hugging each other tightly, nowhere near ready to let go.

"Maybe we can have 5 minutes or so," I held back a sigh as I saw the pout on Yoona's face. To make her smile once again, I pulled my mask off before pecking her lips for the last time today.

"I'll go now, sweets," We bid our farewell to each other before I reluctantly went out of the room, leaving her all alone for a few minutes before she also left to go back on her seat.

"Taehyung, we can't stay here any longer after the event ends. We have a schedule that's 2 hours away from here," I cannot even let a sigh in disappointment since that has happebed for too many times already. There's nothing we can do about it so I just messaged Yoona.

Taetae
I'm sorry sweets
We can't stay here after the event
I promise I'll make it up to you

Nana
It's okay love
I understand
Of course you'll make up for it
Otherwise I'll kill you heheheheheheh
Stay safe!

Taetae
You too hun
You can't get sick because I won't be able to take care of you
I'll see you when I can