Operation One: Saving their Worlds

A/N: I don't RWBY, Battlefield, or Call Of Duty.

Enjoy!

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, Ghosts World

Logan's POV:

Rorke: -Alright men! The final day of the Federation begins today! Once we win here, they'll collapse! Now gear up!

It has been 2 years since I was captured by Rorke, only for him to break the brainwashing that the Federation done to him. Because of that, we both escaped back to US borders. The Federation, leaderless, was now disintegrating. We liberated most of the countries they had taken over and now preparing an assault on the capital of the Federation via air assault and a tank run.

Rorke (patting my shoulder): You alright Logan?

Me (while preparing my Honey Badger): Yeah....I guess so...

Hesh: We're always ready. It good to see you come back...after that whole incident two years ago-

Rorke: I know. Now. Merrick, what's our objectives?

Merrick: Our main target is the Federation capital building, where their Congress usually sits in. That place is heavily defended by Federation soldiers and AA guns.

Rorke: How far from our drop point?

Merrick: About a click.

The pilot then yells out as we are about to arrive.

Pilot: 30 seconds!

Rorke (readying his Honey Badger): Get ready the rappels.

Merrick and Keegan then pull over the rappels from the Black Hawk door.

Pilot: 10 seconds!

And by god it was a long 10 seconds because we were sweating our faces off.

Pilot (getting into the drop zone): We're here!

Rorke: Ghosts! Let's move!

We all got our harnesses on and rappelled back down to Earth. It wasn't long till we got fired upon by Federation soldiers.

Federation Soldier (Spanish): Americans!

Rorke: Open fire!

I flipped my Honey Badger from safe to auto, shooting the seemlessly horde of Federation soldiers coming our way.

Me: Where are the tanks?!

Rorke: They should be coming.....now!

Just as he said it, a wave of M1 Abrams tanks poured in behind us and started to shred the Federation fortifications with their cannons.

Rorke: Move in behind those tanks and provide covering fire! We need to get to that capitol building!

Rushing in behind the tanks, we managed to mow down the Federations slowly, with Army Rangers running alongside with us as well.

Hesh: Should we call for air support?!

Rorke: They're already on their way.

Hesh: So we just keep pushing forward?!

Rorke: That's the plan Hesh.

Pushing through more Federation reinforcements, we get to the steps of the capital.

Rorke: Now time to bag some guys.

It was then that a blue portal opened at the worse time, according to me of course.

Rorke: What the sh-

Hesh: A portal?!

And started sucking me in and not anyone else.