Trailer (may or may not be actual story):

0:11-0:13: MilitaryPro1 Presents

0:14-0:21:

Frost: We need to go now!

Logan: No, we need to save them!

Frost (sighing): Then shoot the door open!

Logan then points his Honey Badger up and shoots open the door.

0:24-0:35:

Garrison: You are what stands between us and the rest of Remnant. If it's anything, you are Earth's defenders on Remnant soil. Make it count. We need every best shot we can to defeat Salem.

*Scenes showing Team Metal, formed by Frost, Logan, Recker, and Kozak fighting their enemies.*

0:35-0:44:

Recker: I don't trust her. (Neapolitan)

Kozak: She's on our side now goddammit! And for gods sake she can't even talk!

*Scene shows Neopolitan with a Honey Badger skillfully shooting Atlas soldiers*

0:44-0:54:

*Cyclone 2 and the US opening play in background as Team Metal, RWBY, JNPR, Neopolitan, and US soldiers engage the PLA soldiers in Vale*

0:56-1:06:

Logan: It's too dangerous!

Frost: We are not leaving anyone behind! No one gets left behind!

*Scenes showing a boat chase in the South China Sea with Team Metal and RWBY against the Chinese and a vehicle chase with Team Metal inside a JLTV, driving away from a horde of Grimm while firing back with the Machine Gun*

1:07-1:43:

*US Ending plays in the background*

Frost: Warriors. We've come a long way. All of us have suffered. Lost friends and family. We will ensure it was not in vain. We may be the only ones to defend this planet for some time. Let's make it count, and we will not go down without a damn fight. Let the storm....carry us home.

*Scenes show more fighting*

1:48-end:

Ghosts