Chapter - 3 💜💜💜

You pull up your head to see who was it and your eyes widened .

Y/N pov

I saw Jungkook and the rest of BTS members behind him . He looked so cute and charming as always .

Y/N : J-Jungkook ?

Jungkook pov

Me and my friends were running in the halfway when I suddenly bump into someone. It was. Y/N She looked so cute . Well I have a little crush on her . But I already have a girlfriend .

Jungkook : Oh sorry . I didn't see you . Are you hurt somewhere ?

Y/N pov

He asked worried . And I spoke .

Y/N : N-No, it's OK . I'm fine

I shuttered because it was the first time he talked with me .

He gave me his hand and helped me to get up .

Y/N : T-Thanks .

Jungkook : It's okay . See you later .

Y/N : S-Sure .

Jungkook : You're cute when you stutter .

His words made me blush .

Jungkook : Oh You're blushing .

He said as he poked my cheeks . As I blushed harder . ( Aww my Hearteu 😳💘 )

Jungkook : Alright I gotta go now , see you later .

Y/N : O-okay .

I said that as he walked away from there .
I then fixed myself as I headed to the cafeteria to see Lisa sitting on one of the table and chatting on her phone . I walked to her and sit beside her .

As soon as she spotted me she looked up at me and spoke .

Lisa : Hey Y/N . What took you so long ?

Y/N : I was walking on the halfway but Jungkook bumped into me .

Lisa : What !? Really? What happened then ?

Then I told her everything ...

Lisa : Oh ! that's good . I already ordered the food for you .

Y/N : Oh Thanks .

After finishing our food we headed to our next class which is P.E .

We went to the basketball court and saw many boys practicing basketball . There was also BTS .

Then our teacher entered the room .

Teacher : Hello students . Today we are gonna play basketball in between two teams of boys . In One team there will be BTS and in the other team there will be Jack , Ben , Robin , Wendy , Charlie , Rayn and Mark .

Teacher : Okay now let's get started .

As the teacher blew the whistle they all began to play . I was watching Jungkook all the time . The way he was jumping and his abs were shown .

At the end of the game BTS won . They were all so happy and was able to see Jungkook's bunny smile . He looked so cute !

After the P.E class I went to my next and last class which is not with Lisa .

Time Skip

The bell rang and we all went out of the classroom as I saw Lisa waiting for me .

To be continued ....