Chapter - 8 💜💜💜💜

You took the books and closed the locker when you saw Jungkook leaning next to your locker . You were surprised to see him here . Then he spoke .

Jungkook : So we're gonna do the assignment in pair huh?

Y/N : I think so ?

Jungkook : Alright then I will come to your house at 6:00 pm . Then we can do the assignment together .

Y/N : Okay .

I said that as he walk away . And I headed to my next class .

Time Skip

The classes ended and I placed my books back in the locker. Then I went to the cafeteria with Lisa . We both ordered some food and sat on an empty table .

Lisa : Okay so are you going to Jungkook's place to do the assignment . Or Jungkook is coming to yours ?

Y/N : Jungkook said that he will come to my place at 6:00 pm .

Lisa : Oo ~ that's good . And your parents are also out of country for business . So there will be only you and Jungkook . Alone ~

She said the word (Alone) as she smirked to you . And you just rolled your eyes .

Y/N: Come on , Get some hobi water 💦 And we won't be doing anything like you're thinking .

Soon the food came and you both began to eat. But you were still thinking about the fact that you and Jungkook will do the work together . You couldn't believe it yet . But it's really happening . So you were a little nervous .

After finishing the food you and Lisa went to your classroom for the next class .

Time Skip

After the classes

After the classes finished you went home with Lisa . While talking and laughing about various things . Soon you reached your house .

You said goodbye to Lisa and went inside of your house . There was no one in the house but you didn't felt scared .

You went to your room to get freshed . And got into this .

Then you went downstairs to get some snacks for yourself

Then you went downstairs to get some snacks for yourself .You took some snacks and went to the living room and began to watched your favorite movie on Netflix .

Time Skip [ A/N : I'm too lazy 😜 ]

Y/N pov

I was watching my favorite movie . The movie was about to end when I heard a knock on the door . I looked on the clock and realised it was already 6:00 so it must be Jungkook .

I quickly turned of the TV and got up from the couch . And cleaned up the trashes then going towards the door to open it .

I opened the door revealing Jungkook standing there arms crossed .

Y/N : Hey um I was watching movie so I didn't heard the door knock . Come inside .

With that Jungkook came inside of the house and stood there looking around the house . Then he spoke .

Jungkook : Is there nobody home ? Do you live alone ?

Y/N : No I live with my parents . But my parents went to a business trip .

He made an "O" look . As I spoke .

Y/N : Okay let's go to my room we will do the study there .

You said that as you lead Jungkook to your room and told him to sit on a chair in front of your desk . As he sat there .

Y/N : Stay here . I'll get some snacks for you .

Jungkook : Alright .

Then I went downstairs to get something for Jungkook .

Jungkook pov

Y/N went downstairs. I was here in her room . Her house is so big . I was looking around her room when I saw a cute shinny diary .

To be continued ....