Chapter - 12 💜💜

Time Skip

Soon we reached the party place . It was Mark's house . Loud music was heard from the inside of the house .

We parked our car in the parking lot . Then me and Lisa went inside of the house . There were many people from our class and others . We went to the living room where some people were dancing on the beat of the song .

Then I noticed BTS members . They were standing on the other side of the room . They all were looking so handsome and hot . As always many girls were drooling over them . BTS is so popular group of our school because of their visuals and talents .

There was also Jungkook standing with BTS . Tina was also standing beside Jungkook . She wasn't being too clingy . She was chatting with someone on her phone .

I stared at Jungkook for some moments . But then he moved his head towards me as I looked away . Cause I just can't stare at his eyes or I'll be blushing like a tomato . But I think he noticed me .

Jungkook pov

Jungkook : I was standing here with my girlfriend but she seems to be too busy chatting with someone that she didn't even noticed like I was even there or not .

But then I noticed Y/N entering the place . She looked so different . Usually she don't go to parties she don't even do makeup . But today she was so different . I couldn't believe it was the Y/N that I have been seeing for this long . She kinda looked hot in that outfit

I stared at her as she looked away without making any eye contact with me . Maybe she was also starring at me .

Y/N pov

Then Lisa dragged me to the place where different drinks were placed . Then I spoke

Y/N : Lisa if you're thinking of drinking then I'm out . I'm not gonna drink any alcohol .

Lisa : Why not . It's not like you go to parties often . Can't you just drink with me just for today . Pleaseee~

She said that as she pouted . She is always so cute . It's not like I can't control myself if I drink . I just don't like alcohol . Lisa sometimes get out of control when she .

Y/N : Alright. But not too much . You know I get drunk easily

Lisa : Yay ~ Okie

She said as she gave me a glass of drink . I took the glass from her . As I drank it whole at one gulp . It wasn't so strong drink . I like it .

Lisa : Want some more ?

Y/N : Yah , it's not so bad .

Lisa : See I told you you will like it .

Lisa's pov

She drank another shot .

It was already her 17th shot . But she wasn't Like stopping . She already looked like unstable but she kept drinking . I don't get drunk easily . But didn't drank too much today .

I was trying to stop Y/N from drinking too much wine . BUT suddenly a girl bumped into me . Her drink fall on my dress . As my dress got stained . I need go to washroom to clean it up quickly .

Lisa : Y/N I have to go to the washroom . Don't you drink or go somewhere else . I'll be back soon .

She nodded her head . As I went to washroom .

Jungkook pov

Jungkook : I looked again at Y/N's direction . To see her drinking . She looked like unstable to stand straight on her own . Usually she don't like to drink . Maybe I should try to stop her . I went to her and helped her to stand up straight . As she looked at me and spoke .

Y/N : Hey~ who are you?

She seems to be fully drunk . I thought as I spoke

Jungkook : I'm JK .

Y/N : JK? Why do you look like someone similar to me ? Do I know you?

Jungkook : Maybe you know me . And whom do I look like ?

Y/N : I won't tell you that . That's a secret that I don't share with strangers .

Jungkook : I'm not a stranger . But I can be your friend .

Y/N : Really ?

Jungkook : Yah . And friends can share secrets .

Y/N : Okay~ well You just look like my crush .

Jungkook : Oh Really?

Y/N : Yess . He have bunny teeth like yours . His hairs are so fluffy . He is sooo cute .

Y/N : And I call him Kookie .

I chuckled to myself hearing that nickname from her . That's a cute nickname .

Jungkook : And what's his name?

Y/N : His name is Jeon Jungkook .

......

To be continued........