Chapter - 5 💜💜💜💜💜

Y/N pov

Today I woke up at 8:00 in the morning . I got up from my bed and did my morning routine as usual .

After finishing my morning routine and putting on my school uniform I went downstairs and finished my breakfast with my parents .

I went outside to go to school and saw Lisa waiting for me outside of my house .

Y/N : You were waiting for me ?

Lisa : Yah . I wanted to pick you up from your house . Now let's go .

Then we both walk to school while taking about various things .

Time Skip

Soon we reached the school . I took my books and necessary things from my locker and went to my class with Lisa . As we were walking on the halfway we saw BTS members . Tina was also there beside Jungkook .

I just glared at them and went inside my classroom with Lisa . We sat on our seats . Lisa's seat is next to my seat .

**Bell Rings**

Everyone came in the classroom as well as Jungkook with BTS . They sat on their sits . Tina's classroom is next to our classroom . So she is not in our class .

I was staring at Jungkook for some time . But suddenly he looked at me and I looked away and blushed .

Jungkook pov

I was talking and laughing with my friends when I felt someone staring at me . I looked at  Y/N's direction and saw Y/N staring at me . But as soon as I looked at her she looked away and blushed .  She looks cute when she blushes .

Then the teacher came into the classroom and started the class .

Time Skip

After the classes 

The classes were boring as usual . I didn't stared at him after he caught me staring at him . It would be kinda embarrassing .

I arranged the book and went to my locker . I placed the books in the locker . Lisa told me to go to the cafeteria .

I was walking on the hallway and soon reached the stairs . The floor was so wet . I was about to walk on the stairs but I slipped on the first stairs and was about to fall .

When suddenly someone grabbed me by my wrist .

I looked up and saw ......

To be continued ....