Chapter - 16 💜💜💜💜

Next morning

Y/N pov

I woke up from my sleep by someone calling me up . I slowly opened my eyes .

Lisa : Y/N wake up ! We have school today . Wake up sleeping beauty .

Y/N : Aish stop shouting . I just woke up .

Lisa : Now get up and get ready now we have to go to school . I've made breakfast for us . Get freshed first then we will eat .

Y/N : Okay!

I got up from the couch and went upstairs to go to my room . I went to my room and got freshed then I changed into my school outfit .

Then I went downstairs and saw Lisa waiting for me at the dinning table . I went to her and sat on the chair beside her . And started to eat .

After finishing the breakfast we put the dishes in the sink . Then we went out of the house . I locked the door behind before heading to the school with Lisa .

Time Skip

At the school

Soon I reached the school with Lisa . I was walking on the halfway while talking with Lisa now .

I went to my locker . I opened the locker and took out my books and closed the locker I was about to turn around . When suddenly someone pulled me by my wrist . Causing my books to fall on the ground . I looked at the person and saw Tina with an angry look . Then she pushed me on the locker .

Y/N : Ouch! W-what -

Tina : HOW DARE YOU TO TELL JUNGKOOK ABOUT ME CHEATING ON HIM !? NOW HE LEFT ME BECAUSE OF YOU BI*CH !!

She shouted at me causing me to flinch . Her shouting got everyone's attention in the halfway . Then she raised her hand to slap me . But suddenly someone held her hand and pulled her causing her to fall on the ground .

It was Jungkook .

Jungkook pov

I went to school and broke up with Tina . She looked so pissed because she didn't get what she wanted . She went away from there . As I sigh .

I was now walking on the halfway to go to my class room . When i saw many people gatherd in the halfway .

I went there and saw Tina on the halfway in front of Y/N locker . She raised her hand to slap Y/N but I quickly went to the place and pulled Tina's hand causing her to fall on the ground . Not letting her hurt Y/N . Then I spoke.

Jungkook : Don't you ever try to hurt Y/N . Or else you will regret it . I'm so much grateful to her that she exposed your real face to me .

Then I helped Y/N to pick up the books from the ground . And gave it to her . I flashed a smile at her as she blushed and spoke

Y/N : T-thanks

then she went to our classroom . Then I also went to the classroom .

After we left the place everyone also went to mind there business .

Y/N pov

I went to my class room and sat on my seat . Lisa also came into the classroom and sat next to me .

Lisa : Did you see Jungkook and Tina finally broke up .

Y/N : That's good.

Lisa : I think he has feelings for you . I can guess it by his gaze .

Y/N : Um.. T-that's also g-good I guess .

Then the bell rang as many students came into the classroom as well as Jungkook and his best friends . They sat on their seats .

I felt someone starring at me . It was Jungkook . I looked at him as he gave me his bunny smile and winked at me . I looked away and blushed .

Is he really trying to flirt with me ? I thought in my mind . Maybe he really likes me .

Then the teacher entered into the classroom as he began to give us his lectures .

After the classes

The bell rang as the teacher went out of the class with his files . It's lunch break now . I took my book from the table and went to the locker and pit the books inside .

Then I went to the cafeteria with Lisa . We sat on our usual table . We were talking and joking . Then BTS entered into the cafeteria . they went to a table on the other corner of the cafeteria and sat there .

Soon the food came and me and Lisa began to eat when I again felt someone staring at me . I turned my head to Jungkook's direction and saw him staring at me with a smily face .

And the whole day went by Jungkook staring and smiling at me .

After the school

The bell rang as our last class ended . The teacher went out of the class as well as the other students . I arranged my things and went out of the class . I saw Lisa waiting for me . So I went to her and spoke .

Y/N : Okey lets go !

She nodded and we were about to go when I heard someone call out my name .

?? : Goodbye Y/N !

I turned around my head and saw Jungkook waving his hand towards me while smiling like a cute bunny .

I blushed at his cuteness and spoke .

Y/N : B-bye .

Then I went away with Lisa going to my house .

Jungkook pov

The class ended and i went out when I saw Y/N in the halfway with Lisa she was about to go when I shouted as she turned her gaze to me .

Jungkook : Goodbye Y/N !

I shouted that as she blushed . I found it cute . She is always cute whenever she is shy. Then she spoke .

Y/N : B-bye .

Then she went away with Lisa . As I mumbled to myself .

Jungkook : * Wait for the surprise that you will have tomorrow . *

To be continued ....