Valentines Day

Devin's POV:

I was sitting with Devyn in her office arguing about Valentine's Day which is tomorrow.

"What's wrong with Valentine's Day Devyn." I whined.

"It's kinda personal Devin. I don't want to talk about it ok." She whined and continued typing something on her computer. I sighed and walked up behind her. I pulled the chair away from the computer and sat her in my lap.

"I want to know. I won't judge. I want to help you through it." I whispered. She didn't say anything. I heard her crying and I quickly hugged her.

"M-My grandfather died. Two years ago and a week before Valentine's Day." She cried. "I was really close to my grandfather. Closer than my own dad. And he lived with me all of my life." She cried into my chest.

"I'm sorry Devy I shouldn't have brought it up." I whispered and softly kissed her neck.

"It's fine. Sore subject to me." She chuckled and wiped her eyes. I loved how she never really wore makeup. I've only seen her with makeup once.

"I'm sorry. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." I said.

"N-No. I think I will do something tomorrow if you want. You're my boyfriend. And tomorrow is a couples holiday. So we should do something." She sniffed.

"Are you sure. I don't want to do anything you don't or can't do ok." I smiled.

"N-No. How bout something small." She said and wiped her tears away.

"Like what." I asked.

"What about dinner. At your apartment. And maybe you can meet my sister I could bring her." She suggested.

"Sure. Anything you want. Ok." I whispered and kissed her head. She smiled and looked up at me. I chuckled and pecked her lips.

~*~

Devyn's POV:

"Come on Danielle we're leaving in two minuets." I said to Danielle.

"I'm coming I'm coming. Just wait. Geez." She said walking out in jeans and a plain worded shirt. I sighed at her lack of niceness.

"Let's go." I said and walked out of our apartment with her. She followed as I locked the door.

"Why do we have to go to your stupid boyfriend's place anyway." She whined.

"Because. We didn't want to do anything special so I thought we should have dinner and he would meet you." I smiled.

"Why. I would've been fine without knowing who he is anyways. I don't even know his name." She groaned as we walked down the sidewalk.

"Devin." I replied.

"What. Are you kidding." She said annoyed.

"No I'm not kidding. Please try and be nice to him. I really like him." I whined as I finally got to his building.

"I'll try." She said crossing her arms.

"Is he nice to you though." She asked.

"More than. Look what he sent me this morning." I said and showed her the picture of my roses that Devin sent to my office. I knocked on the door to Devin's apartment and waited. He answered the door after a minuet.

"Hey baby. Come on in." He smiled and opened the door. I hugged him and pecked his lips and my sister followed me in.

"Devin this is my younger sister Danielle." I said moving aside. Danielle scanned Devin and frowned.

"Hi." She said and rolled her eyes before walking over to the couch and plopping down.

"I'm sorry about her. She's a teenager. We were all that age." I sighed.

"It's fine. I have four younger siblings and an older brother." He smiled and laced our fingers together as we walked into the kitchen.

"What are you making it smells good." I smiled and sat down at the counter.

"Pasta. My own recipe. And I bought some white wine that goes well with it." He said and showed it to me.

"Cool it smells really good." I smiled as he finished cooking.

"Do you want to try some before I give you a glass." Devin asked after he opened the wine.

"Sure just a little bit." I said. He poured some into a glass and handed it to me.