Concerts and confessions

Devin's POV:

Devyn was working late today so I went home and wanted to start making a nice dinner. I walked in with Riker and Ross cause they wanted to come over for a little while. Danielle was sitting on the couch and got up once I walked in and slammed the door behind her. I followed her and went into her bedroom.

"Hey What's going on." I asked and sat in the desk chair. She was crying between her knees on the bed.

"N-Nothing." She hissed and looked up at me.

"Yes there is. Because you're upset." I said and sat on the edge of her bed. She sniffed and looked up as my brothers walked in.

"Aww what's wrong Dani." Ross asked.

"O-Ok but you can't tell my sister I want to." She sniffed as Riker sat down.

"We promise. It's ok." I whispered with my brothers nodding behind me.

"Wait what did you do with Melody." I asked.

"Rydel has her." Riker said and hugged Danielle. She looked up scared and smiled. Ross held Riker's hand.

"I-I like Girls." She whispered. Ross and Riker smiled.

"That's ok Danielle. You will like who you like. That's ok." Riker said and hugged dani as she cried. I smiled and hugged her also.

"You will need to tell Devyn. And I promise she will accept you for it ok." I whispered.

"I-I actually have a date. W-with a girl. Saturday." She said looking down.

"That good. Look how bout a double date Dani. Ross and I will go with you and your date." Riker smiled.

"Ok." Danielle said and cleaned her face. I heard Devyn walk in and close the door. I walked out and kissed her cheek.

"Hi babe." She said. She giggled and ran her fingers over the hickey she gave me a few days ago.

"You want one too." I smirked.

"No. I can't go to work with a hickey." She said and took off her hoodie. I helped her take off the sling she wore and she wiggled her fingers.

"Well than one day you're gonna git one." I said and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. I set her on the couch and she put her arms out. I plopped down on the couch next to her. She cuddled up to me and sighed.

"I had a rough day at work today. I'm gonna have to stay after work late again tomorrow." She whined.

"I'm sorry sweetie. Are you hungry." I asked.

"No. Not even." She said and laid her head in my lap. I played with her hair and she fell asleep. I wish I could help her with work. I'm thinking that Thanksgiving we will go over to California and stay with my parents. And we will drive over to Texas for Christmas to see her family. And I was thinking for our one year together we will go to Florida for a week.

"Ok. I love you Devyn." I whispered and kissed her head.

"I Love You too Devin." She said and hugged a blanket I laid over her.

***

Danielle, Riker and Ross were in the kitchen cooking and having fun when I heard a bang and Ross and Danielle squeal. Devyn was still asleep. I guess she's been really tired. Danielle was crying and so was Ross.

"What the hell you three." I asked and picked up Devyn before walking into the kitchen. I was wrong. Ross is passed out on the floor.

"He's ok. Danielle may not be." Riker said.