Moving and Meets

Devin's POV:

Today I had to work overtime to finish a project. I finally got back to my apartment and found Devyn sitting at the counter and eating pudding. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist before kissing her head.

"Hey. How come you were late." She asked turning around after setting the pudding cup down.

"Project to finish." I smiled and pecked her lips.

"Ok. How long is moving gonna take." She asked playing with the sling on her shoulder. I helped her adjust it and smiled.

"I don't know. We don't have to do it today. I thought we could do it tomorrow." I said as Danielle Wales in. She looked mad so I didn't bother.

"So your siblings are coming later this week right." She asked wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Yea Tuesday. And I told Rydel that you and your sister were moving in so I don't have enough room for her to stay." I said as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Was she ok with that." She asked.

"Yea. She said she's happy for me and all." I chuckled.

"Ok good." She replied and kissed my cheek. I chuckled and grabbed her chin before crashing our lips together. It was a short kiss because we didn't want Danielle to walk in and tell.

"I love you Devyn." I whispered and pecked her lips again.

"I love you too Devin." She smiled and let her legs down from my waist.

~*~

I woke up and Devyn had already gotten out of bed. I rolled over and went into the bathroom. I saw myself in the mirror and groaned. My hair was a mess. I fixed my messy hair after a shower and got dressed. I went into the kitchen and saw Devyn standing at the stove cooking.

"Well hello." I whispered wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her cheek.

"Morning. Omelet." She asked. I chuckled and took it before sitting down at the table with her and Danielle.

"Why is it you always eat pudding, Jello and yogurt. it's always the same thing." Danielle asked.

"It's all I can eat Danielle. And I do eat other things." Devyn argued with a sigh.

"You never eat anything though." Dani said.

"I know." Devyn whined annoyed.

"Ok than eat more. Aren't you hungry." She asked.

"Yes I am sometimes." Devyn replied flatly.

"Than eat. What is there something wrong with you, cause you're skinny as fuck no need for dieting." Danielle hissed. Devyn froze and stood up. I actually have no idea what's happening next.

"Actually yes. There is something wrong wrong with me Danielle. Thanks for asking. I know I'm skinny. Haven't you ever heard of Anorexia." Devyn raised her voice.

"Yea but those people don't eat anything. So I'm pretty sure you don't have it." Dani replied.

"Actually I do have it Danielle. I've been diagnosed with it since I was eleven. And nobody has tried to help me beat it. You, mom or dad never did SHIT to help me beat it. I came to New York thinking you people hate me. And now I know you do. That sure makes my life a lot easier right. I'm done." She yelled and ran out and slammer the door behind her.

"I don't see the big problem geez." Danielle hissed annoyed.

"The big problem Danielle is that your sister thinks you hate her. Do you hate her." I said raising my voice and snatching her phone she just picked up.