Part two

You wake up the next morning not feeling well because your first subject is defense against the dark arts. But when you look around nobody's in sight. Confused you walk down to the common room, to see you're late. You quickly run back to the dormitory and put your clothes on. Gasping for air you run over to the defense against dark arts classroom. When you open the door, everybody starts staring at you. Very embarrassed you find your way to your seat. Professor riddle only stares at you not saying anything and then continues with his class. You're relieved he doesn't say anything.

Class is finally over, and as you're walking out with Daphne, professor Riddle says: "not you", you give Daphne a look and start walking towards professor Riddle. You can smell his strong cologne from afar. You don't say anything. "Take a seat" he says controlling and determined but still softly, and so you do. "You were late to my class today" he says, "yes and I deeply apologize for that" he doesn't answer, he just stares deep into your eyes trying to read every single thought you might own. "Just don't do it again, you don't want to test me" he says, you only answer him with an alright and then leave the classroom trying to make out what he meant by testing him. Although he is your teacher something about those last words makes you want to test him.

"What was that all about?" Daphne asks. "It's nothing" you say still being a bit mad at her for not waking you up earlier. After you've finished all of your classes you head back to the common room to do your homework. When you walk in you notice Draco, Crabbe and Goyle sitting together on the couch. Your stomach quickly drops and you can feel your cheeks heat up. Everybody else were outside. But determined to get your homework done, you sit by one of the tables doing your work. You can feel eyes staring at you but choose not to acknowledge it.

You're done with your homework and start to pack your things away. Crabbe and Goyle leaves but Draco doesn't. By putting some of your books in your bag another book falls off the table. Draco quickly picks it up and says flirtingly: "I've got it" you only reply him with a thanks not really caring about him as much as you did before. You walk past him on your way to the dormitory, and feel his confused eyes staring at you.

You wake up the next morning feeling inquisitive to have defense against the dark arts later. At breakfast you tell Daphne about your feelings towards the new teacher and she says that she feels exactly the same way. You feel really relieved and happy that you can share that with each other, within of it not being weird. Your defense against the dark arts lesson has finally come. You and Daphne walk into the classroom joyously and take a seat next to each other. "Evermore you will sit next to Malfoy, and Greengrass you will sit next to Goyle" professor Riddle says before turning his face towards the blackboard. You and Daphne give each other a look. You walk up to Draco. Your heart beating heavily as you sit next to him. He smells good, you think to yourself.

For the rest of the class you and Draco just talk and have fun together. You look over at professor Riddle who doesn't express any emotion but you can still feel his eyes on you and Draco. Every time he asks a question he doesn't pick you, almost as if he's doing it on purpose. You can feel your anger rise for every time he ignores you. At the end of the class you wait till everyone has gone out of the classroom and then close the door. Riddle looks at you confused. "What's your problem" you ask firmly and annoyed, "well what do you mean Evermore?" He says daringly. "Don't even bother Riddle, you know I knew the answer to every one of your questions but you still didn't pick me." You say strongly with your heart beating fast and your body shaking. He looks at you intrigued. "Well first of all it's professor, Riddle" he says staring into your green eyes. "And second of all I didn't see you" , " Liar!" You say infuriated. He stands up from the teachers table starring down at you with his blue eyes " Calm down Evermore, there's no need to raise your voice" he says in a calm voice that is making you frustrated, and strikes your arm with a gentle touch of his warm hands that gives you goosebumps all over. You roll your eyes at him and is about to walk away when he quickly grabs your arm pulling you closer to him and leaving you only inches apart. "Don't roll your eyes at me Ervena Evermore" he says coldly with nothing left of the calmness he radiated with before and lets go of your arm. He picks up his stuff and walks out of the classroom, leaving you alone and confused with a beating heart and a trembling body.