Part seven

You wake up feeling happy and excited. "You are like a dog with two tails today huh" Milicent giggles. You smile at her and get ready for the day. When you're all dressed you walk over to the great hall for some breakfast. Hallway there you stop and Pansy says: "Okay don't tell anybody but I think I like Draco". You all give her the "girl you don't think we knew that already" look. If Pansy would have told you that a few months back you wouldn't have reacted the same way as you are doing right know. "Well I say you go for it" and the others nod in agreement. Pansy squeaks of excitement and you all hug each other happily. "Come on girls we don't want to be late for breakfast" Millicent says and you all walk a bit faster know. You spot Professor Riddle walking your opposite direction. Even though you kissed him last night you are still very angry at him and feel bad for kissing him because he used you.

The crispy air has laid upon hogwarts. Snow is falling and the lake has frozen, so the first thing you do is put on your skates. With all of the other students in your grade you skate on the frozen lake. You and the other girls have a lot of fun. Draco is standing alone, a few feet from you. "Go there's your chance!" Daphne says impatiently to Pansy. She is a bit nervous to walk over to him herself, so you all give her a push and she lands right inside Draco's arms. You all stare at them in awe. Soon the others leave for the other guys and you are left alone. You skate a bit for yourself, when you hit a little hole in the ice and stumble right into Professor Riddle. Your head lands right over his dick. You look up to see his devilish smirk but he quickly picks you up and says: "Are you alright miss Evermore" as the teachers pass you. Remembering his little affair you answer him coldly with a yes and are about to skate away from him when you stumble yet again. But before your face hits the ice he firmly grabs on to you waist and picks you up effortlessly. He stares at you and says in a low matter: "You sure about that" so no one will notice. You dust of his hands, answer him with yet another yes and skate off. Without falling this time.

"Draco invited me to go to Hogsmaede with him tomorrow" Pansy says excitedly at dinner. You all cheer her on and are very happy for her. "I really need to pee, so excuse me for one sec" you say and make your way to the restroom. You can hear your own footsteps echo in the empty hall. Outside the windows are dark because the sun has already gone down. Just before you are about to go into the girls restroom a strong and big hand pulls you by the waist and drags you into another room. It's Professor Riddle and before you can say anything he slams you against the door and locks it. "Riddle let go of me" you say in a tired voice. "And why would I do that" he smirks. You roll your eyes at him and say: "Look, I'm not your little toy you can play games with whenever you want to". He stares at you and his smirk drops. "You think you're just some kind of toy to me?" He says a bit angrily. "Well if I wasn't why would you fuck another girl while trying to get in my pants?" Before you can say anything else he firmly grabs your throat and whispers you in the ear: "You disappoint me sometimes Evermore, by going around and saying that kind of stuff when you know it's not true". You try to push the water your mouth has produced down, but struggle. "Let go of me Riddle" you say almost gasping for air. He releases his grip on you and you gently rub your hand over your neck trying to breath normally again. It pisses you off, that he thinks he holds some kind of special power over you, so you take a step closer to him and grab his dick with your right hand and push his shoulder down, to your height, with the other hand and say: "if it wasn't true you wouldn't fuck her in the first place" and storm off.

You don't want to return to the great hall since you've lost your appetite and you don't want the others to see your neck. You can see were his hands had been and freak out, because you don't want anyone to see it.

The next morning, you wake up earlier than the others to cover it up. You find one of your old scarves and hope it'll do. Your first class is defense against the dark arts and when you walk in you can feel him stare at you. When you've sat down Professor Riddle starts walking towards you. "Have your forgotten miss Evermore, no scarves in my classroom" he says and smiles annoyingly. "No of course not Professor" you say and smile at him while taking your scarf off. Daphne stares at your neck with wide eyes, "Ervena" she mutters in shock. He gives you a satisfied look and you can see he's proud of it."All right class let's start" Professor Riddle says, before Daphne can question you any longer. "Today we will learn about the impedimenta spell". The class murmurs. "Yes I know it's not the most ideal spell but it can be very useful in duels" . He scans the room for a second and asks, who wants to join him. All of the girls have their hands raised, except for you. "Ah miss Evermore would you care to join me up here" he smiles at you. You don't want to but everyone is staring at you so you simply answer him with a: "yes of course Professor". He smiles at you as you are walking up to him and with your back turned to everyone else you raise an eyebrow at him. "Alright miss Evermore if you could just" he gently grabs on to your hips with his hands and pushes you away from him. "Class look closely. Miss Evermore pretend we are in a duel" you get ready and really want to get back at him, but as you raise your wand he quickly yells: "Impedimenta!" And you feel the world slow down. When time starts ticking normally again, you can feel his sculptured torso and dick on your back. You are struggling very hard to keep your composure as he is holding you very close and breathes warmly on your neck. You can feel your cheeks heat up. Everyone claps at you and he finally lets go of you. "Thank you miss Evermore" he says, and continues with his class. Daphne elbows you and stare you into the eyes with an excited look.

Like always you are the last person to leave the classroom and he walks over to you. "Your cheeks got a little red up there, Evermore" he smirks. You put the last book in you bag, get out of your chair and close to him. "Don't flatter yourself Riddle" you say and stare him in the eyes. You pick your bag up and is about to put it on when he slams it to the ground, puts his firm hands under your skirt and lifts you up. With your thighs tight around his waist he pins you against the wall and starts kissing you chest. You grab onto his hair and gently pull his head away from the spot he had just been kissing. "It's actually pathetic, how you think you can fuck whoever you want and then when you get bored you go for another girl" he lets out a sigh and tightens his grip on your thighs. "It was a mistake alright" he says annoyed. You get back on your feet and say: "You know what, I don't even care" while making your way to your backpack. Before you can do anything else he slams you on one of the nearby desks, standing between your legs and holding your wrists down tightly. "I told you it was a mistake and I was drunk, the only thing I really wanted was you" he says demandingly. "And who says I won't be the next mistake you tell another girl about when you've fucked me?" you say annoyed. He takes a deep breaths for a second, holds your wrists even tighter and leans over you. "Ervena, you will never be one of my mistakes and there won't be anyone after you. You are the only person that matters to me and the only person I wanna be with" he says demandingly but still very desperate. You stare him in the eyes wrap your legs around his torso and say: "kiss me". He still has your body pinned down on the table and likes the power he holds over you right now. "Hmm I'm not sure if I really want to do that" he says jokingly and smiles. "Just fucking kiss me already" you say impatiently with your desire getting stronger and stronger by the second. He leans in but turns his head to your right ear and whispers "I will have to think about that miss Evermore, cause you see.. you've been a very bad girl" . But before you can continue, you hear footsteps outside the door. "Fuck" you say and stick your wand out asking him: "so the spell was-" and look at Professor McGonagoll who is starring curiously at you both in the doorway. "Hello Professor McGonagoll" you say as innocently as you can and flash a cute smile. "Hello miss Evermore, why aren't with your housemates?" She asks, not buying your bullshit. "Oh I just didn't understand the spell we learned today and wanted Professor Riddles help to help me really master it, but I now realize it's late and I I'm sorry for wasting your time Professor Riddle" you say. "Nonsense, what matters to me is that you've learned something. There's nothing wrong with a student, eager to learn new stuff by my book" he smiles. You pick you bag up and thank Professor Riddle, before saying goodbye to Professor McGonagall and walk out of the classroom.