Chapter 14

It was the middle of the night, and you couldn't sleep. Everyone was already asleep, you don't understand how but they were.

You sat up in the bed, holding your arms. It was freezing, you should of brought a jacket or something.

You got up from the bed and quietly made your way to the door, as you were leaving the room, someone spoke.

"Where are you going dumbass." Bakugou whispered as he sat up.

"I can't sleep so I'm going to get some water" You whispered, you didn't want to wake everyone else up, so you tried to stay quiet.

Bakugou stood up and walked over to you, signaling for you to walk. You walked out into the hallway and out to the kitchen. Bakugou sat down at the table and looked at you.

"Are you and bird brains really dating." He said, you got two cups and filled each with water, handing one to Bakugou.

"No, I'm just living with him because I have no where else to go." You said as you sat down in front of him. He nodded and then looked at you. He started to take off his sweater, revealing another shirt underneath.

"Put this on" He said as he gave you his sweater, you tilted your head at him, and he scoffed.

"It's obvious your cold, now put the damn thing on." He said, you took his sweater and put it on, you felt the warmth start to radiated onto your body.

"Thank you." You said, as you continued to drink your water. He nodded at you, his sweater was a little big on you, but it's fine.

He got up after a while and started heading back to the room, you followed him. Once you guys arrived at the room he laid back down. You walked over to Mina's bed, slowly falling asleep.

~~|~~

You woke up to a pillow smacking across your face, you sat up quickly, looking over to see who it was from.

"Good job dumbass, you woke up the beast." Bakugou said as he smacked Denki outside of the head. Denki rubbed where he got hit, as he glared at Bakugou.

You rolled your eyes and got up, you started stretching, when your phone rang. You went to grab it, but Denki beat you to it.

"Hello, Denki here." He said as he talked to the person.

What's up with people grabbing my phone.

You thought as you jumped across the bed, tackling Denki to the floor. He let out a scream as he dropped your phone.

You crawled over him to grab it, you held him down as you talked to the person.

"Oh, hey Hawks, sorry about that." You said, as you glared at Denki.

"Oh sure, I'll be ready in a minute, just let me know when you're here." You said as you hung up the phone, Denki pushed you off of him as he stood up.

"What was that about?" Kirishima asked, as he walked into the room. You laughed as you looked at everyone.

"Hawks wanted to spend the day with me, so he could get to know me better, since it's his day off." You said, Mina walked out of the bathroom with excitement.

"LETS GET YOU READY FOR YOUR DATE!!" She said as she opened her closet, you groaned as you stood up.

"It's not a date, we are just hanging out as friends." You said, Mina scoffed at you as she threw you a dress.

It was a red, tight fitting dress, with a slit on the side, not to mention it was short. Bakugou looked down at the outfit then back to Mina.

"No way in hell she is wearing that." He said as he walked over to the closet, to find you a outfit himself.

Mina rolled her eyes as Bakugou handed you a new outfit. This outfit was way different, it was a black tank top, with dark green pants. He added some white shoes to the outfit.

"I think this would be more suitable, because it's not a date, even if it was would you really would let her wear this?" He said as he held up the dress, you let out a laugh and grabbed the clothes.

"Thank you" You said to Bakugou as you messed up his hair. You walked past Mina and whispered in her ear.

"Save that dress for me, I might need it later" You whispered, she smiled and nodded, taking the dress from Bakugou and hiding it in her closet.

You walked into the bathroom and changed, when you walked out though everyone looked at you.

"Do I look bad?" You questioned as you looked down at yourself, they didn't respond so you stood there, crossing your arms around your waist.

"You look hot" Denki said as he stared at you, Mina hit Denki's arm as you laughed.

"That's not for you, that's for Hawks! Speaking of Hawks, I think he is here." Mina said as the doorbell rang. You said your goodbyes to everyone, as they walked you to the front door.

You opened the door to see Hawks standing there, you smiled and waved at him as everyone stood there.

You went to walk out of the door, until Bakugou grabbed your arm, you turned around and looked at him in confusion.

"If you need anything, text me." He said as he let go of your arm. You nodded and walked over to Hawks.

He smiled and picked you up, it startled you a little bit, as he jumped up and flew away.

As you guys left, you heard Bakugou yelling in the distance, you rolled your eyes and laughed.

You didn't want to worry about them, because today was a day to spend with Hawks.