Chapter 46

You opened your eyes to sleep Keigo asleep below you.

You smiled and grabbed the thermometer, checking your temperature.

I'm still kind of sick, as long as he doesn't check I'm ok.

You thought as you got off of him and walked to the kitchen.

You wrapped your arms around your body as you continued to walk.

Why is it so cold..

You thought as you grabbed a cup and filled it with water.

You took a sip of the water and looked over at the couch, to find Keigo sitting up.

You choked on your water, from his sudden appearance.

You placed the cup down and quickly swallowed it.

"When did you wake up?" You said as you walked over to him.

"I felt you get off of me." He said as he grabbed you by your waist and pulled you on top of him.

You wrapped your legs around his back and placed your head on his shoulder.

"Are you feeling any better?" He asked as he rubbed your back.

"Yes, thank you baby, for everything." You whispered to him as you closed your eyes.

You felt him reaching for something, but you didn't know what.

He pulled you away from his chest, but your legs were still wrapped around him.

He placed the thermometer in your mouth and waited for it to go off.

Once it let off a loud beeping noise he took it out and checked it.

"Not as high as yesterday, but you're still sick." He said as he placed it down and looked into your eyes.

You whined as you closed your eyes and placed your head on his shoulder again.

"I don't like this." You said as you let out a sigh.

"I know, but it's going to be over soon so just bare with it a little while longer." He said as he whispered into your neck.

He placed a kiss against it, causing it to send a shiver down your spine.

When he did, you felt a cold breeze run down your spine along with the shiver.

You started to slightly tremble from the coldness as you held onto him tighter.

He grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around your body, placing his hands around your waist.

He placed his head onto your shoulder as you looked at him.

You felt his hands go up your shirt and wrap around your bare skin.

His hands slowly started to trail up your back, as he looked up at you.

He leaned in and kissed you again, and you fell into it.

You lifted your arms up and wrapped them around his neck, as you melted into the kiss.

"You know, I can't do anything until you're better, but I can make you want me more." He said as he separated his lips from the kiss.

"What do you mean?" You said as you looked up at him.

He smiled as you felt his hands continue to trail up your body, exploring every inch.

"You wonder why I didn't make you wear pants." He said as he growled into your neck.

The thought finally came to you as you widened your eyes.

"You're sick though, so that means you have to wait." He said as he smiled and removed his hands from under your shirt, placing them around your waist on the outside.

"You're such a tease." You said as you pouted and looked away from him.

He laughed and laid back down, placing you on top of him.

You looked into his eyes, getting lost on the golden trail of wonder.

"You only slept for a hour, so I want you to try and get a little more sleep." He said as he rubbed your head.

You groaned as you placed your head on his chest.

"I don't want to though." You said as you sighed.

"What if I helped you sleep?" He said as he looked down at you.

"Help me? How?" You questioned as you looked up at him.

He started to let out a soft hum, of a random melody.

His humming was really relaxing, it started to make you a little tired.

"Lay down babybird." He said as you laid down your head.

He continued to try and hum you asleep.

This man, even though he is a ass sometimes. He can be a soft sweetheart, and that's why I love him.

You thought as you drifted off to sleep, listening to his soft humming.