Chapter 26

Those words replayed in your head, as Keigo tapped your shoulder, snapping you out of it.

You looked at him as your face felt hotter, if that was even possible.

You stood up and grabbed his arm, dragging him to a ride.

"I want to ride this one really badly!" You said, trying to escape his questions.

He let out a laugh, as you kept dragging him.

You stopped in front of the ferris wheel, looking up.

That is high.

You thought as you stood there, Keigo walked over and got in line, you followed behind him.

As you guys slowly grew closer to the ride, you looked up.

"It's getting dark.." You said, as you felt Keigo look at you.

"After this ride we can go back." He said as he gave you a smile. You smiled back at him as you approached the ride.

The lady opened the door, as you got in the seat, and Keigo followed after.

The ride started going up and you looked out the side.

"This is so cool." You said as you stood up. Keigo laughed and looked around as well.

"This is a pretty view." He said as he pulled you back down to the chair.

You felt your face starting to get hot as he put his arm around you.

It didn't last long until you wrapped your arms around yourself, starting to shiver.

Keigo looked at you and started to take his jacket off.

You looked at him confused as he placed his jacket around you.

"There! Now your warm!" He said as he smiled, you smiled back at him and gave him a hug.

You laid across him with your head on his lap, looking up at him.

He looked down at you in confusion.

"Is there something wrong?" He said as he connected eye contact with you.

"No, your just really cute." You said, you realized what you said and quickly covered your mouth with your hand.

Your face started to turn red, as his eyes widened.

"I-I- um-." You said trying to speak.

Why would you say that Y/N, great now he thinks your crazy and he is going to kic-

You thought as it was soon interrupted.

"I think you're cute too." He said, giving you a smile, you saw his face turning to a light pink.

You sat up from his lap and looked at him.

"You think, I am cute?" You said as you pointed to yourself.

"I have been ever since I met you." He said as he rubbed his neck. You smiled and sat back beside him, looking at the view.

The ride reached the top, as you looked over the whole city.

You placed your head on his shoulder, enjoying the moment, as the ride started to go down.

The ride reached the bottom and you got up and walked out, Keigo followed behind you.

You guys started walking to the gate to leave.

"Today was a fun day." You said as you turned around to look at him, still walking backwards.

"It was, hopefully we can do it again some day." He said as he smiled.

"Maybe next time you can ride a rollercoaster without freezing up." He said as he laughed at you.

You crossed your arms and turned around, away from him.

"I didn't know it was going to be that fast." You pouted as he continued to laugh.

He picked you up at the gates and started flying home.

~~|~~

You reached the house and walked inside.

"I'm going to sleep in my room tonight, so I will see you in the morning!" You said as you started to walk to your room.

He nodded at you and walked into his room.

You reached your room and shut the door, falling onto your bed in excitement.

You pulled the photo out of your back pocket and stared at them.

"This seems like a dream, if it is I never want to wake up." You said as you hugged the photo.

You sat up and placed them on your nightstand and pulled out your phone.

You unlocked it and called Mina.

The line started to ring until she picked up.

"Mina, I have to tell you everything." You said as you stood up and changed.

"Tell me!" She protected through the phone.

"I went to the carnival with Keigo and we went on this one ride, it was fun until I couldn't really move afterwards. Then we decided to get something to eat, and then we went on the ferris wheel. He gave me his jacket and I told him he looked cute, and he said I LOOKED CUTE BACK!" You said as he sat on your bed, pulling the covers over yourself.

"Oh my god! That's amazing! You need to tell me more at school tomorrow!" She said as you started to place everything down.

"I will, but I'm going to sleep so talk to you tomorrow!" You said as you hung up, you placed your phone down beside the photo.

You turned and looked at them, as you slowly started to drift to sleep, thinking about Keigo.