Chapter 35

You put on the outfit and walked out of the bathroom, looking at Mina.

"You look so sexy!" She said as she got up from the bed. She put on black leggings and a pink crop top.

"Why aren't you dressed up?" You said as she started doing your hair.

"This test is for you remember?" She said as she laughed. Once she was finished you stood up and looked in the mirror.

You were wearing a short black skirt with fishnets, and a white strapless shirt.

Mina walked into the bathroom and handed you some black heals, as she put on platformed boots.

"Keigo is going to kill me.." You whispered as you looked at yourself.

"Let's go! The boys already left!" Mina said as she grabbed your arm and ran to the front door.

You made it out to the car and got in, as Mina walked around and got in as well.

~~|~~

She arrived at the club, and parked in a spot. You got out and walked up to the door with Mina.

As you walked in you saw people turn to look at you. Mina looked over and smiled at you, leaning in to whisper.

"Nothing bad will happened, trust me." She said as she continued to walk.

I don't have a good feeling about this.

You thought as you made your way through the crowd and over to the bar. At the bar you saw Kirishima and Keigo talking.

Keigo was in a black pair of jeans with a white shirt, Kirishima was in grey sweatpants and a red shirt.

You walked over to them with Mina, as they looked at you.

"Did you not see my text?" Keigo said as he pulled you to him, hiding your clothes.

"Keigo I'm fine." You said as you laughed and got out of his grip.

"Yeah yeah, enough talking. Let's order some drinks!" Mina said as she sat at the bar.

You sat next to her as Keigo and Kirishima sat down as well.

"I'm not going to be drinking so I'll just get water." Keigo said, Mina rolled her eyes and ordered some shots.

Once the shots arrived she handed you a few, she went to hand one to Kirishima.

"No thanks, I'm going to have water too." Kirishima said as he pushed the shot away from him.

"You guys are lame." She said as she grabbed the shot and handed it to you.

You looked down to see you had 5 and Mina had 5.

You grabbed one, and pressed the cold glass against your lips. Once you tilted your head back, you felt the liquid quickly pour into your mouth.

You swallowed as you put down the cup, you looked over to Mina and saw she already finished them.

I can't let her pass me up, game on!

You thought as you quickly downed the other 4, Mina shot her eyes opened and smiled at you.

"Are you trying to beat me?" She said as she turned her chair towards yours.

"Maybe." You said as you laughed and looked towards her.

As you were laughing you felt a hand touch your shoulder.

"I'm going to go show Kirishima where the bathroom is, Mina watch over Y/N for me." Keigo said as he walked away with Kirishima.

"I think it's working." Mina said as she leaned in and whispered to you.

You smiled and nodded your head.

"I would drink more but I don't want to wake up with a hangover." Mina said as she laughed.

"Lame." You said as you laughed and ordered some more shots.

"You're getting more?" Mina said as she sat back in her chair.

"Why not, we are here to have fun." You said as you sat back.

Mina smiled and ordered herself a water, as the man served you the shots.

You started to drink each one of them, as Mina drank her water.

It wasn't long until you felt your body start to take control.

"I'm going to go dance, want to come?" You said as you got up.

"I'll stay here, plus I might go talk to him." She said as she got up and pointed to a boy.

You laughed and walked away from her.

You tried to walk correctly but it was obvious you were drunk.

You made it to the dance floor, as the colors filled up the room.

You started to dance by yourself, as you felt your world slowly fading from you.

"Hello there." Someone said, you turned around and saw a guy with black hair, tied into a bun.

You looked away from him and continued to dance on your own.

"You look unsteady, do you need water?" He said as he held up a cup of water.

Without thinking you grabbed the cup and took a drink.

"Thank you.." You said as you slurred your words.

It wasn't long until your head started to hurt, you put your hand on your head as you stood there.

You looked up to see a smirk formed across his face, you turned around and started to walk towards Mina's direction.

Why did I do that, where are you Mina?!

You thought as you tried to get through the crowd.

Before you could reach her, you felt your body slowly going limp. The darkness started to take over your vision.

"Someone.." You whispered as you faded into the darkness, blacking out.