Chapter 19

You slowly peeled open your eyes, looking around at your surroundings. As you tried to get up, you couldn't, it was like you were tied down.

"She's up!" Someone said, you looked over to see that blonde haired girl from earlier. She looked back at you and smiled.

"Well well well, what do we have here" A guy said as he entered the room, honestly he looked like burnt bacon.

You turned your head to the side, looking away from him. You felt a hand grab your cheeks and directed your attention towards them.

"When I talk, you look at me. Understood?" He said, you rolled your eyes and ripped your head out of his grip.

He back away as he observed your figure, while he was doing that, you decided to look around for a escape.

There is a window right there, but it looks like we are high up. So either I jump and hope I live or I stay here with these psychos.

"Dabi, do you want me to punish her for you?" The girl said as she walked near you, with a knife in her hand.

Your eyes widened as you tried to get out of the rope.

"No Toga, later you can use it, just don't kill her." The man said, as he faced towards the girl.

Apparently the blonde girl is Toga and the other one is Dabi.

You thought, you were soon snap out of thought by someone slapping you.

You winced in pain as you looked down, but all you heard was Dabi laughing.

"Listen here princess.. we want you to join us." He said as he squatted down to your height.

"I'll never join you." You said in a low tone, keeping your head down.

You heard the man stand up and start to walk away. You looked up to see him talking to Toga, you tried to lean in to listen but barley picked up anything.

"Don't kill her.." Was the only words you heard. Dabi walked out of the room while Toga turned towards you.

"Looks like we are going to have some fun!" She said as she skipped over to you, you looked away from her, until you felt something sharp go under your chin.

She tilted your head towards hers, as she slowly formed a smile.

"Unlike Dabi, I like to have fun. So.. we are going to have some fun!" She said as she laughed, removing her knife from your chin and slicing it against your arm.

You screamed in pain, as you felt blood dripping down your skin. Your eyes started to water up, but you held it in.

Not long after though, she plunged her knife in your thigh. You kicked her back with your other free leg.

She fell to the ground, and sat there for a second then focused back on you.

Her eyes lit up as she got up and walked over to you, grabbing something out of your pocket.

"What's this?" She said as she pulled out the item, it was a red feather.

Wait doesn't Keigo have red feathers..

You thought as she started to play with it.

You felt yourself starting to lose control of your body, your eyes started to go dark. You tried to fight it, as you looked down at your leg.

"Wait.." Toga said, you slowly lifted your head up towards her, she was still holding the feather.

"Doesn't this belong to-" She started, the door slammed open, causing her to jump. She dropped the feather as she walked over to the door.

You used all your energy you had left, to move your leg over to the feather, hiding it behind your foot.

"I told you not to kill her!" The person screamed, you lifted your head towards them to see Dabi.

"Not my fault she's weak." Toga said as she crossed her arms. You saw Dabi roll his eyes and walk up to you.

He squatted down to your level and put his hand on your thigh.

"Join us, or it's only going to get worse." He said in a low tone.

"Like I said, I will never join you." You said, he tightened his grip on your thigh, digging his nails into your skin.

You felt your leg starting to get warm for some reason.

"Get away from me!" You yelled as you kicked him away. He got up and walked back over to you.

He grabbed your hair and yanked your head back to look at him.

"Listen here. You will join us weather you like it or not. Understood?" He said, you stared up at him as he stared back at you.

"Fuck off" You said as you spat in his face. He released your hair, letting you adjust your neck.

He walked back over in front of you, placing his hands on your shoulders.

He let out blue flames, which burned your shoulders. You let out a painful scream, as tears started to fall down your cheek.

He let go of your shoulders and walked to the door with Toga.

"See you later princess." He said as he walked out behind Toga, shutting the door.

You were left there alone, listening to sounds of blood, hitting the floor.

You removed your foot off of the feather, as you slowly moved it towards your fingertips, letting you grab it.