Things to Know Before You Read

Hello!!! I'm the Author here, you may address me as Lizz or Author-Chan, either one is fine with me.

Before you read, I just want to go over some traits you will have in this story. Also, if you see any error or anything offensive in this story, please point it out and tell me! I will fix if necessary. This is my first ever story I'm writing, and since I'm into HxH at the moment, I want to make a story of my own.

Name:

(Y/N) (L/N)

Age:

12

Height:

5'4

Likes:

Sweets, mostly sour candy, other than that you pretty much like every other candy. Knives. Manga. (The rest can be what you like)

Dislikes:

Weak opponents. Incest. Very clean environments. (The rest can be up to you)

Extra Information:

You have DID (Dissociative identity disorder). You'd wish you can be normal and change, but there's this other side of you that enjoys despair, enjoys watching people suffer, fight, and fall apart. That side of you is kind of a sadodere, a character who loves to toy with their love interest's emotions. They take pleasure in manipulating people's feelings.

You're not all that bad, other than that personality of yours, you're a bright girl. You like to joke around a lot. You're pretty smart, strong and athletic. Though when it comes to romance, you're pretty dumb. This is the "original" side of you, the real you. Full aware of having DID, you try your best to hide it.

Your other side is activated randomly, mostly in bad situations full of despair (not all the time though! keep this in mind).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be writing a backstory for the next chapter! If I am not using DID right, or I wrote something offensive I'll fix it.

Also, please do not put sexual comments like "____ rail me already" or "YES daddy ;)" I see this kind of stuff in HxH fan fictions and I sure do not want it in my fanfics, it makes me uncomfortable. Therefore also won't be any smut or lemon, only fluff. You are 12 in this story.

I do NOT own HxH and neither do you.