...

...

Also, THE SUNFLOWER FAMINE is a story that few of you have checked out but is highly related to this one. Tsote is our Protagonist and it takes place further down south of Marakusha Village, His home village. Its' themes are no different from this story.

I know you will love it. Please go check it out cause I am launching it in print earlier than this story here.

***

Note that Mystery of the Olko Beads will no longer be a standalone story but part - ONE of the ASCENDANTS' Series (- of six parts)
From this, we shall proceed to;

#The Ascendants (2) - Rise of the MOTHs

Followed by...

#The Ascendants (3) - Apprentice Prodigy

Followed by...

#The Ascendants (4) - Awakening.

Followed by...

#The Ascendants (5) - The Balance.

Followed by...

#The Ascendants (0) - ........ (which title I will not disclose as of now... But it will show you the origins of major things you will find in all the above-mentioned parts.)

***

HOWEVER, between the release of each of these Ascendants' parts, I will work on the completion of some of the other work/titles I have long shelved on my page/Wattpad account ( - half done) such as the #Wheel of the People, #The Untouchables, #Alpha Animagus(Co.written with Ron Mukalazi) and several others you may have not checked out yet.

Hope you can bare with me on this plan... please Enjoy. Thanks.