NOTICE! NOTICE! NOTICE!

Hello guys. thanks for all your reads and support here,

Unlike How I First Informed you, Mystery of the Olko beads will no longer serve as a Character development story for Tsote alone. It will become - Part one of the Ascendant's series. (- Which comprises SIX parts starting with - * The Asc3ndants (Book 0) - The First light.

Hence Mystery of the Olko bead will be relaunched openly as *The Asc3ndants (Book 1) -Mystery of the Olko Beads.  

Being the first part of the Ascendant's books, it will introduce lots of characters who will appear once or twice as sub-characters with sub-plots in later parts. However, take note that we won't have BOOK ZERO until we are done with the fifth Book of the series.

Other than that, our plan as I earlier informed you around the beginning of 2022 still sticks. We are adapting this part into a comic book through Black Wonders Ent, a studio of Atro Universe Ltd. - which is 2022 legally incorporated Ugandan Art & Entertainment company.

CHECK OUT THE ORDER OF THE DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE SERIES BELOW

* The Asc3ndants (Book 0) - The first light.

* The Asc3ndants (Book 1) - Mystery of the Olko Beads.

* The Asc3ndants (Book 2) - Rise of the Moths.

*The Ascendants (Book 3) - Apprentice prodigy.

* The Asc3ndants (Book 4) - Awakening.

* The Asc3ndants (Book 5) - The Balance.

Mystery of the Olko beads will be openly launched in print, in early June 2023 accompanied by a short story titled Children of the Mother Pot - Buduuda Incident. (This is the First part of a series of many planned Children's storybooks under a Major title - Children of the Mother Pot.)

However, * The Asc3ndants (Book 2) - Rise of the Moths. won't be uploaded until Jan 2024). - Reason being, Black Wonders studio will be busy finalizing the first comic book issue adaptation of * The Asc3ndants (Book 1) - Mystery of the Olko Beads amidst pre-production and post-production of the - Children of the Mother Pot - Buduuda Incident  Short Film. (From June 2023 until Jan 2024)

I have uploaded detailed sketches for several of * The Asc3ndants (Book 1) - Mystery of the Olko Beads major characters designs (Expected to appear in some of the later parts of the series) if you fancy checking them out on our Patreon page http:/www.patreon.com/atrouniverse. - for your muse.

On the same site, we shall keep you updated about our progress on all your most beloved Black Wonders Productions. So you may need to tap the FOLLOW BUTTON when you get there so you don't miss out on anything! LINK is - http:/www.patreon.com/atrouniverse.

The second Launch Open Launch will be for a totally unique story Titled WHEEL OF THE PEOPLE. It is a Pro-African science fiction story.  Sorry, I paused updating it way back in Covid19 lockdown but I hope to resume it immediately after the release of the Children of the mother Pot short film. No promises though.

I have shared a prologue of WHEEL OF THE PEOPLE in the very last part of this story so you can check it out just in case you love SFY. LINK - https://www.wattpad.com/story/224411660-wheel-of-the-people-bmww  

Thanks for your support by reading and voting on my stories.