♡︎ ɴɪɴᴇ

Sana and Tzuyu went on to being friends with benefits for six months now, but Sana was constantly feeling guilty because every time she was with Tzuyu, she fell deeper in love with her and she knew she was in a situation she might not able to get out of.

One day, when a company friend, Eunha confessed to Sana, and Sana was surely surprised.

"How long have you liked me?"

"Since you came.."

Silence enveloped them not until Eunha spoke, "Please.."

"Eunha, I.."

"At least go out on a date with me?"

"Alright.."

-

When the clock strike seven in the evening, Sana called Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu-ah~"

"Yes?"

"Tonight we won't be meeting, are you fine with that?"

"That's rare.. But okay, do your thing.."

"See you tomorrow Ms Chou" Sana then gave a peck on Tzuyu's cheek before leaving. Tzuyu never felt so weird before and Sana never felt so guilty.

When Sana was getting out of the company, she saw Eunha waiting for her. "Shall we go now?"

Sana nodded, "Yeah.."

They walked to a restaurant near Sana's house which also happened to be Tzuyu's house too. They started living together after the contract as it made things easier for both Sana and Tzuyu.

"I think this restaurant should be okay.."

"Okay, whatever you like."

They ordered and waited in awkward silence until Eunha started the conversation.

"Sana unnie.."

"Yes Eunha?"

"What is your relationship with Ms Chou?"

"Well.. we're colleagues and friends."

"Oh okay, but how did you make friends with her? I mean, don't you think it's scary?"

"Really? I mean she looks scary but she has a really warm heart. One time, I was verbally harassed by our team members and she fired them out straight away."

"And another time, she took me to Seoul tower at night and it was beautiful, she even did the lock thing where we wrote sweet messages for each other.." Sana added.

"Looks like you really are close to her."

"Yeah, but we have a really complicated friendship, but there's nothing to worry about" Sana chuckled.

"So, what do you usually do when you reach home?"

"I take a shower, watch movies and sometime Tzuyu.."

Sana quickly hold back her tongue. Was she really going to tell Eunha that she has been sleeping with Tzuyu? She couldn't or else Eunha will be sad and Tzuyu might get humiliated.

"Sana unnie.. What were you saying about the CEO?"

"Erm, yeah.. Sometimes Ms Chou doesn't shower and just sleeps."

"Oh, you guys live together?"

"Yeah, because the rent was getting more expensive so she offered her house."

"Wow you're right, she really has a kind heart."

Just then, the food arrived and they started to dig in.