☺︎ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

You might be wondering, why she do it with Sana? That's because Tzuyu didn't mind doing it with girls, although sometimes it haunted her, that's why she stopped, not until Sana came. Sana was special, every time they do it, it felt like heaven. 

The nightmare did not appear when she was with Sana. Sana was special, however, sometimes, when she's asleep, she gets this insecure feelings.

"Sana, you need to end it with Eunha."

"I know but I don't know how to."

"Just come clean, you didn't know how to reject her and that you just want to remain friends because you already have someone in mind."

"Okay, you need to clear up your business with her too."

"You mean Shuhua?"

"Mhmm.."

"Consider it done."

"What do you mean?"

"Hmm, she knew I liked someone else and she wished me all the best."

"That's very mature for a minor.. And what were you thinking, hanging out with a minor?"

"We didn't do anything except making out."

"Still, Tzuyu. If you're trying to make me jealous, do it properly."

"Oh so you really want me to start?"

Tzuyu was about to walk out of the door until Sana grabbed her hand and spun her around, hands on her waist. Tzuyu smirked at her, however Sana was thinking otherwise.

"What are you thinking, walking out of your own room?"

"Well, I'm just doing what you said."

"Oh testing me, I see.."

"And? What are you going to do about it?"

Sana smiled and pushed Tzuyu on the bed, it was going to be a long night.

-

Morning, Tzuyu woke up to Sana's light snores which she thougt was adorable. She scanned Sana's face, from her cat-like eyes, to her sharp nose, and her fluffy cheeks. She was perfect.

The sun was shining on Sana, making her an even more believable angel. She tuck some hair strands behind Sana's ear and kissed Sana's cheeks before getting dressed in a light clothing.

"Seulgi.."

"Yes, how can I help you?"

"I have read you retirement letter, thank you for looking after me. I hope I have treated you well. As a retirement gift, I know how you've always wanted my audi. That's part one of you retirement reward."

"Before you reject my offer, the amount of money in this envelope is enough money for you not to work for year, but I highly doubt that because your girlfriend is nice to you and you will probably find a job, knowing you." Tzuyu chuckles.

"Also when you see Irene, tell her I said hi, and that I'm always here if you wanted a double date" Tzuyu added.

"So you finally asked her?"

"It was a mutual thing."

"That's great, my lil girl has grown up. I have a little surprise before I go."

"What is it?"

"Your parents are coming back this week."

"Say what now?"

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you yesterday, they called in yesterday."

"Can you stay with me until then?"